Customer Success Executive
- Working across the Contentive portfolio you will project manage the successful delivery of client campaigns (events & media) acting as a bridge between the client and all internal stakeholders (marketing, editorial, product, event operations).
- Serving a defined customer list, of which you will retain upon renewal, managing their campaign to the agreed timeline, with an appropriate level of customer contact, and responding to their queries in a timely and professional fashion.
- Increase customer renewals and their lifetime value, spotting opportunities for cross-sell and upsell and communicating them to the account managers.
- Set and manage client expectations and provide regular reporting, updates and champagne moments to delight and exceed customer expectations.
- Act as a trusted advisor to ensure our clients understand how to secure maximum value from working with Contentive.
- Be proactive with tackling issues, and when necessary raise with the Head of Customer Success.
- Support the core customer success mission by aligning the key internal stakeholders (Commercial team: new business, account management), securing their engagement, communicating what is required of them and deliver the frameworks in which they also should operate (SPICED, Kick off Call, Campaign Success etc.)
- Deliver clear campaign briefs to the ‘Small Events & Media’ and ‘Large Events & Awards’ marketing teams so they can effectively execute campaigns designed to deliver on customer objectives.
- Support the evolution of CS and uphold rules for client engagement for both the CS team and internal stakeholders.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The Ideal Candidate
- Some previous work experience ideally in a customer facing role is preferred.
- Strong IT skills, with the ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Highly organised and structured planner with the ability to deliver projects on time
- Great attitude: proactive and energetic, enthusiastic and fun to work alongside, with a strong work ethic
- Outstanding people skills with the ability to develop relationships with a wide range of individuals
- Excellent accuracy/attention to detail essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Commercially aware
- Able to remain calm under pressure in a fast-moving environment
- A born problem solver
- Excellent skills in diplomacy
Our culture is inclusive, modern, friendly, smart and innovative – we seek to employ bright, positive thinking individuals with a can-do attitude. Our people enjoy challenging themselves to be the best at what they do – if that sounds like you, you’ll fit right in!
Contentive see diversity as a really positive thing that actually creates a better workplace and delivers better outcomes, so we are really keen to maximise the diversity of the workforce and actively encourage applications from anyone and everyone.
- Flexible mindset
- Humble and Social
- Diverse and inclusive.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- 25 days of paid holidays (plus a Birthday Day and an additional day off around Christmas)
- Life Assurance – 4 x annual salary.
- Pension Scheme