CoExistence is an environmental art exhibition to raise funds and awareness for our vital conservation programmes. The campaign will feature a 100 strong herd of life-sized elephant sculptures migrating from the jungles of India where they have been created to the Royal Parks in London. Alongside this campaign the flagship event that we are renowned for, The Animal Ball, will take place in July 2021.
We are looking for a highly qualified Senior Events & Logistics Manager to oversee the operations and logistics for the CoExistence exhibition and pre-exhibition events. You will manage a logistics manager and a stewarding & security manager. You will need to take the lead on overall budgets, logistical production of the event, production of briefs, production schedules and manage appointed third-party suppliers to deliver on the project's vision.
Job title: Senior Events Logistics Manager (CoExistence)
Reporting to Project Manager
Direct reports Logistics Manager & Security and Stewarding Manager (CoExistence)
Salary £180 per day
Hours 37.5 (Contract role, until 6 Aug 2021)
Location Home working currently.
Office working (London) with travel inside and outside of London
Oversee the operations and logistics for the CoExistence Exhibition and pre-exhibition events
- Define and implement logistics plan for pre-exhibition and exhibition events
- Oversee and support Logistics Manager and Stewarding & Security Manager in order to deliver the exhibitions across various London sites & venues.
- Manage the event expenditure budget, keeping the senior management and finance teams up to date with key developments.
- Take the lead on logistical production of the event, produce briefs, production schedules and manage appointed third-party suppliers to deliver on the project's vision
Skills and experience:
- At least 5 years’ experience of managing complex logistics and operations for major events/activities
- Excellent project management experience and skills
- Excellent budget management experience and skills
- Experience of managing suppliers and partners
- Ability to deal with multiple tasks and multiple stakeholders
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Strong understanding and experience of CRM systems, ideally Salesforce
- Excellent relationship management skills
Deadline: Interviews will take place the same week. We would aim to close the process asap and request an immediate start thereafter.
Please note that all interviews will be virtually held on Zoom or Microsoft Teams.