Customer Success Manager
ABOUT HIVE LEARNING
Hive Learning is on a mission to disrupt corporate learning; a pursuit that is more relevant now than ever before, as face-to-face training is mostly impossible but most traditional online systems are grey, boring... and frankly rubbish if you ask us! Our magic? Peer learning. All the stuff that makes social media addictive and more - we are all about creating behaviour change by getting communities to drive daily habits together. We are making learning exciting and modern. We help workforces all over the world build cultures of learning, inclusion, collaboration and innovation. Our apps, content and activation teams help millions of people learn together every day.
We are proud to work with the likes of Boots, Legal & General, Inchcape, International Olympic Committee, Deloitte, two leading financial services brands, two of the world’s top business schools and multiple world-leading sports organisations and not-for-profits like Shout and Place2Be.
We’re backed by Europe’s leading venture builder, Blenheim Chalcot, and founded by legendary Rugby World-Cup-winning coach Sir Clive Woodward. And we’re a team of 50 people (all working remotely right now!) spread across London, New York and many places in between.
And now, thanks to new client growth, we’re looking for people who share our passion to help our clients rapidly accelerate culture change in their organisations so they can continue to grow and help their people grow with them.
At Hive Learning, our products are striving to create a more equitable world. And for that reason, we take diversity and inclusion seriously in our hiring processes too. We are committed to building a team that represents a whole host of backgrounds, perspectives and skills and we’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. If this job speaks to you but you're not sure you have the "right" experience, we'd encourage you to apply anyway and tell us why you'd be great here in your cover letter.
This role would be well suited to someone with a few years of experience. You should have a passion for helping people learn and working in a digital environment. This role provides lots of opportunities to learn and grow; our Customer Success Managers have a high level of responsibility, including working with very senior stakeholders, strategic thinking, consultancy, analysis and more. You will also learn a lot about technology and will work closely with our product team. As a Customer Success Manager, you will report to our Head of Customer Success and be joining an energetic, supportive team with a proven track record of delivering high impact and value to our clients.
The Customer Success team is one of the most important teams in our business as they fuel our growth by ensuring customers have a first-class experience. It's a challenging role, balancing both commercial and experiential priorities, but get it right and it's one of the most rewarding in the company. This is a rare opportunity to help shape an exciting business from the outset, working in a passionate, welcoming team with the chance to succeed in a growing market.
- Leading customers through the on-boarding process (post sales) and setting the tone for the excellent service they will receive.
- Helping customers continually achieve their objectives and ensuring their measures of success are met.
- Managing the whole delivery process for clients - including onboarding, regular communication with clients, driving engagement, analysis and insights of data, testing and learning - and more!
- Being the main point of escalation for customers; their guardian within the business.
- Spotting opportunities for us to help customers grow their business, improving the potential for the Partnerships Team to grow revenue for the business in the process.
- Helping to identify customers that are 'at risk' and set recovery plans in place to win them back round.
- Ensuring that for every customer, we know what they love about our platform, and what we could improve.
- Helping to determine, design and develop new ways for our customers to get the most out of our platform.
- Ensuring smooth customer transitioning and training as our product develops.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
- Degree level education or equivalent life experience
- You'll be working with clients a lot, so ideally you'll get energy from working with people. You're comfortable communicating and building relationships
- You have a growth mindset and you’re always looking to learn; we’re looking for someone who can both grow the role and their career at the same time
- You excel in a high-growth environment, working at startup pace, embracing change and adjusting course regularly
- You’re a strategic and analytical thinker who has a proactive approach to solving problems.
- You have an autonomous, self-starting approach with a natural curiosity of how things can be done better
- You get pleasure from doing a great job and going the extra mile for clients
- You have a creative side; you’re able to come up with ideas to help us deliver the product in new ways.
- You have a sharp attention to detail and are highly organised
- A bonus would be that you have experience working in or with corporate HR, Learning & Development or Diversity & Inclusion functions
- The opportunity to be part of a forward-thinking, energetic and enthusiastic team with a passion for learning and making a difference
- The opportunity to be part of a start-up to scale-up, disrupting a major market - be part of building a unique product that is becoming a house-hold name in corporate tech
- Opportunities to learn, grow and try something new in a teamwork-focused and encouraging environment designed to help you be your best self
- Continuous opportunities to learn; take part in frequent development events and expert sessions hosted at Blenheim Chalcot, plus connect and be mentored by some of the incredible people that work here in the 30+ other start-ups we share a building with
- Fun activities, nights out, office fruit, beverage fridge stocked with everything from beer and fizz to coconut water and San Pellegrino
- Salary 27k per annum
- 25 days annual leave + a bonus day off on your birthday
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme
- Up to £800 flexible benefits package – you pick a combination from a list including medical insurance, dental cover, gym membership and much more.
- At Hive Learning we embrace diversity and equal opportunity, we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be
- NOTE: At the moment the role is home based. Once restrictions are lifted, you'd need to be able to be in London up to a few days per week, only travel beyond this would be paid in addition