Commissioning & Production Editor
Position: Commissioning & Production Editor
Reporting to: Content Management Director
Location: Remote/Scale Space White City, London
Digital content is at the heart of what we do. We’re looking for a driven, creative, strong communicator to work collaboratively with our communities. Your role is to deliver world-class curated content for our publications, which receive around 15-million monthly visitors. The first step in the journey is building a network of highly engaged tier 1 and influencer contributors. By immersing yourself in our communities, you will develop deep knowledge of your focus industry.
A fundamental element of the role is the ability to monitor industry news and developments, to identify cutting-edge, progressive, and disruptive case studies, that will inspire and delight our audience of strategic business leaders.
We take advantage of a full range of digital content formats, including case studies, influencer commentary, webinars, podcasts and video. We acknowledge that the skill set required for this role combines that of the conference and content producer. The successful candidate will be able to identify, engage and persuade senior business leaders and influencers to collaborate on content creation, while possessing the creative and editorial acumen to shape, edit and publish cutting edge content.
- Lead source and grow an extensive database of engaged big-brand business leaders, influencers and thought leaders.
- Develop deep knowledge of the industry and market allocated to you, which may include Digital Marketing, Financial Services or Human Resources – globally.
- Develop content narrative proposals for prospective contributors that align with their areas of interest and that of the business leadership communities we serve.
- Conduct deep research across news, industry developments, advisors and internal market intelligence to identify and conceptualise exceptional case studies.
- Actively reach out to prospective contributors via multiple channels, leveraging creative, compelling proposals to grab their attention and secure their buy-in.
- Weekly publication of 2 – 3 pieces of curated content across formats, including but not limited to cases studies, influencer commentary, video, and podcast.
- The role has a commercial element which entails being the Content Lead in the development of webinar content and speaker acquisition for our Commercial Partners.
- An ambitious, tenacious, confident individual who can engage with business leaders in a meaningful way.
- Passionate about digital content creation, including the creative conceptualisation of relevant narratives, and the power it has to shape perceptions and industries.
- Strong project and time management to ensure a consistent output of content, while cultivating accountability amongst contributors, customers and stakeholders.
- Strong grasp of English with the ability to write and edit content across formats.
Culture & Benefits
Contentive takes a proactive approach to culture. We realise that our teams are what make us successful, which is why we cultivate a clear set of values which we believe encapsulates and maintains our DNA.
- Flexible mindset
- Humble and Social
- Diverse and inclusive
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- 25 days of paid holidays excluding Bank Holidays (plus a Birthday Day and an additional day off around Christmas).
- Fitness and Culinary challenges to stay connected even when we are apart.
- Early Finish Fridays and other wellbeing initiatives.
- New laptop and office equipment to make your workspace work for you!
- The option to work remotely
- Life Assurance – 4 x annual salary.
- Pension Scheme
- The right mix of challenges, learning and development opportunities
While backed by a major venture builder (Blenheim Chalcot), Contentive enjoys the perks of a start-up. Decisions are made quickly, change is consistent and our people get to own their success. We avoid hierarchal structures, while promoting a sense of community and collaboration across teams and seniority.
We are reinventing B2B media and events, committed to connecting buyers and sellers in B2B markets globally. Our people, technology led approach and our commitment to innovation set us apart.
Founded in 2012, we now have around 80 employees across London and New York and continue to grow. We are backed by the Blenheim Chalcot group, leading technology investors with annual sales of over £300M.
Our culture is inclusive, modern, friendly, smart and innovative – we seek to employ bright, positive thinking self-starters with a can-do attitude. Our people enjoy challenging themselves to be the best at what they do – if that sounds like you, you’ll fit right in!
Contentive is in an exciting period of growth. If you want to help us drive our audacious goals, we’d love to hear from you.
To find out more, please visit: