WHO WE ARE
EnglishScore is an edtech venture which is scaling rapidly as it becomes the global test and certificate of English for employability.
In 2020, we launched an online tutoring service - EnglishScore Tutors. The service offers high-quality, 1-to-1 tutoring to help thousands of people unlock opportunities through better English skills. In the last year we have grown to impact the lives of over 10,000 learners around the world, but we’re not done there. In 2021 we will grow to welcome over 3,000 new learners to our platform every month.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing & Growth Manager to work with the Head of EnglishScore Tutors to help us reach our ambitious growth goals. You will be a key driver in helping us to become the world leader in online tutoring, impacting thousands of learners in 2021 and beyond.
You will be responsible for ensuring EnglishScore Tutors reaches and converts as many people as possible through forming different product propositions, planning, building and delivering marketing campaigns and suggesting/testing changes to improve full-funnel conversion.
Some of your core responsibilities will include:
- Defining and testing new propositions to attract new segments/markets
- Measuring and taking proactive steps to improve ROI
- Testing and measuring new ways to attract and acquire new and existing customers
- Planning, building and managing campaigns in multiple countries (across numerous channels social, email, website etc.)
- Designing and building nurture sequences to improve conversion
- Adapting product to drive user behaviour and ultimately better conversion
- Collecting and analysing data to improve campaigns, channels, messaging and product
You will fit this role well if you feel comfortable…
- Writing and building automated email sequences
- Building and editing simple web pages/landing pages
- Briefing & editing imagery
- Analysing and drawing insight from data
- Researching and setting up new tech/widgets (web chat, abandon pop-ups etc.)
- Data & Analytics: Tableau & Google Analytics
- Web editing: Wordpress & Unbounce
- CRM: Mailchimp
- Documents/collaboration: Google Workspace & Slack
A successful candidate will:
- Have a self-starting attitude
- Be a creative problem solver & collaborator
- Be someone who gets excited about testing and learning
- Be a well-rounded marketer/growth hacker with 3+ years of experience
- Be able to confidently write copy that converts
- Feel confident to plan, run and measure digital campaigns
- Have a laser focus on the metrics that matter
- Be comfortable with ambiguity
- A fair salary and discretionary bonus
- 25 days of paid holidays
- Life assurance of 4 times your annual salary
- Pension scheme
- A cycle-to-work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
Everyone here enjoys flexible benefits, with options including private medical, dental, and gym subsidies. Possibly most importantly, we offer the chance to change people’s lives for the better.
We will be delighted if we can continue to build a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. This benefits us, our employees, our partners and our customers. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we subscribe to British Council’s Equality global policy statement.