Job Title: Senior Marketing Executive
Reports to: Head of Marketing (Events)
Job Function: Marketing
Location: Remote 1st / Scale Space White City, London
- Developing and executing on marketing campaigns to acquire attendees to our events and awards.
- Utilize email, social, search, partnership, affiliate and other channels to successfully reach, acquire, convert and retain event & award attendees (paid, free & VIP’s)
- Write copy for use across all channels with a strong data-driven approach to A/B testing and optimization.
- Work to an event marketing plan with clear, regular and accurate reporting of performance and tracking.
- Be a leader and role model for Marketing Executives taking on responsibility of being a ‘champion’ across a number of technologies, processes and developing best practices.
- Obsess over data collection, storage and enrichment working closely with the data team to maintain and build a highly effective database.
- Continuously look for opportunities to improve campaign performance.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The Ideal Candidate
- 2+ years’ experience in b2b event marketing working on a variety of event formats (large & small).
- Experience with email and marketing automation tools (ideally Marketo).
- Good copyrighting and proof-reading skills.
- Data driven with strong knowledge of best practices in maintaining a healthy and effective database.
- Able to prioritise competing demands against tight deadlines
- Great attitude: proactive and energetic, enthusiastic and fun to work alongside, with a strong work ethic
- Highly organised and structured planner with the ability to deliver projects on time
- Outstanding people skills with the ability to develop relationships with a wide range of individuals
- Excellent accuracy/attention to detail essential
- Commercially aware
- Able to remain calm under pressure in a fast-moving environment
- Results-oriented and tenacious
Our culture is inclusive, modern, friendly, smart and innovative – we seek to employ bright, positive thinking individuals with a can-do attitude. Our people enjoy challenging themselves to be the best at what they do – if that sounds like you, you’ll fit right in!
Contentive see diversity as a really positive thing that actually creates a better workplace and delivers better outcomes, so we are really keen to maximise the diversity of the workforce and actively encourage applications from anyone and everyone.
- Flexible mindset
- Humble and Social
- Diverse and inclusive.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- 25 days of paid holidays (plus a Birthday Day and an additional day off around Christmas)
- Life Assurance – 4 x annual salary.
- Pension Scheme
- The right mix of challenges, learning and development opportunities
Your career is in your hands. We expect you to take ownership of your own career development and of course, we are here to support and guide you. Our career pathway is designed to clearly highlight the different avenues you may wish to take during your career with Contentive. We encourage you to have open and honest conversations about how you are performing in your role and ask for feedback. We adopt the growth mindset principle to development.
“Success is not an accident; success is a choice.” – Stephen Curry.
Contentive is reinventing B2B media and events. Staying up to date in a fast-changing industry is a major challenge for professional executives. We develop smart ways to curate and create content that cuts through the noise and captures the attention of busy execs to help them succeed in their roles. In turn, we offer suppliers that want to influence these communities, a cost-effective, reliable, scalable source of qualified leads. We aim to become a long term, retained partner with leading suppliers in each of our markets.
Our range of highly focused promotional solutions can help companies successfully capture their market, increasing brand awareness, delivering quality leads and ultimately providing a great return on their marketing investment.
We pride ourselves on the highly reputable brands we have in Contentive, these are split across four areas; Digital Marketing, FinTech, HR and Financial Services.
We are a technology led business, constantly innovating to improve the experience we offer our audiences. Our proprietary technology stack combines marketing automation and a customer data platform, allowing us to continuously monitor the topic and format preferences of our audiences. This enables us to personalise their experience – online or at an event – driving higher engagement rates and providing us with unrivalled intelligence and insight about each community’s behaviours and preferences.