Product Marketing Manager
Hive Learning is the peer learning platform that helps companies create big behavioural shifts across their workforce quickly and at scale. Our peer learning programmes and networks help companies build skills in areas like inclusion, mental health, and leadership.
We’ve just had our biggest ever year of growth and created tonnes of impact we’re really proud of for customers like Legal & General, Boots, and the mental health charity Shout.
In short, we’re a B2B SaaS business in scaling mode and we’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager to make sure we’re really helping our customers respond to the changing world around them in our next phase of growth.
Now we’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager to help us develop and launch new products as quickly as our buyers need them, and make it as easy as possible for our customers to adopt them.
About the role
You’ll join a growth-minded, customer-centric, and supportive sales and marketing team, but you’ll work cross-functionally across our whole business - working with everyone from the team who build our learning programmes, to our customer success team, to our product team.
Your main goals will be to:
- Develop the go-to-market strategy for new products (and evolving current ones) - researching them, shaping them, and launching them
- Make it easier for our customers to drive adoption of their peer learning deployments and build skills within their own teams
Some things your role might involve:
- Deeply researching buyer and end-user needs, market trends, and the competitive landscape to help us shape and build comprehensive personas for all key programmes, develop compelling messaging, and feed into our product strategy
- Owning the go-to-market strategy for new and existing products, building a comprehensive sales enablement programme, producing everything from decks to demo videos to sales training to content marketing
- Own the ‘key to the front door’ for how we showcase our products, keeping our website up to date, creating relevant content marketing, and supporting the rest of the marketing team in building our brand and demand gen programmes aligned to key pain points
- Design and launch a customer marketing programme that helps our customers build skills, drive adoption, and understand different use cases - this might look like designing events, content, and courses
- At some point in the future, you may get involved in how we drive adoption of our product for our end-users too
Some words that might describe you, your skills, and your experience
- 3 to 5 years experience working in a product marketing role, ideally in a B2B SaaS company
- You’re a compelling copywriter and storyteller
- You’re able to create sales enablement collateral that aligns deeply with buyer needs and stands out in a crowded marketplace
- You have a solid range of writing and creative skills, able to easily adapt your tone, style, and the topics you write about by persona and purpose
- You’re a confident verbal and written communicator, comfortable engaging with internal and external audiences operating at a very senior level
- You have a track record of delivering successful go-to-market strategies for new and disruptive products
- You’re able to balance tactical delivery with the bigger picture, and use that perspective to prioritise
- You have strong teamwork skills, including an understanding of how to partner with a variety of different stakeholders across sales, customer success, and product
- You’re an infinite learner who is curious, seeks out feedback and collaboration, and is always seeking a better way
- You have experience in the HR / Learning and Development / Talent Management industry
- You have a particular well-researched interest in learning and development, diversity and inclusion, mental health and/or sustainability
Currently, all roles are remote. But when it’s safe to do so, you’ll have the option to work from our London office in White City up to two days a week, or stay fully remote but with regular opportunities to get together with the rest of the team monthly or quarterly.
What we’d like to offer you
- An exciting and meaningful challenge with the opportunity to play a pivotal role in the next phase of our growth
- The chance to grow with us - there are no limits to how far this role could take you
- A supportive and inclusive environment in a forward-thinking and energetic team
- Be part of the broader Blenheim Chalcot family - connect and be mentored by some of the incredible people that work in the 20+ other start-ups in our ecosystem
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Your birthday off
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme
- Up to £800 flexible benefits package – you pick a combination from a list including medical insurance, dental cover, gym membership and much more.
A quick note on how we hire
Our products are striving to create a more equitable world. And for that reason, we take diversity and inclusion seriously in our hiring processes too.
We’re committed to building a team that represents a whole host of backgrounds, perspectives and skills and we’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply.
And if this job speaks to you but you're not sure you have the "right" experience, we'd love you to apply anyway and tell us why you'd be great for this role in your cover letter.
If we can help with any special accommodations for your application or interviews, just let us know.