Fospha are changing the game for high-growth Direct to Consumer brands. We help our clients acquire customers sustainably, forever. We achieve this by harnessing the power of our clients’ 1st party data and the power of machine learning and technology. Our customers love us because we help them successfully navigate the ever-growing complexity of marketing, with unbiased, independent and actionable insights that really make a difference to their success. Our ever-growing list of clients includes many of our own favourite brands, by design.
Fospha is part of the Blenheim Chalcot Group, a venture incubator with combined sales in excess of £350m and £500m of assets under management. We’ve been operating fully remotely since March 2020 but are excited about moving in to our new workspace - ScaleSpace – a shared hub with our partners at Imperial College which will bring London’s brightest minds under the same roof, creating a unique ecosystem to foster innovation and disruptive technology; though our success with fully remote working means we’re open to consider exceptional candidates globally who can visit the UK regularly.
We believe our people are great at what they do because they are smart, resilient and adaptable. They can quickly navigate their thinking between different hierarchical levels and are willing to get their hands dirty to get the job done, no matter what their job title.
- Drive Fospha forward by owning the backlog for the data platform which powers our products, navigating from our strategic vision to detail, enabling us to scale our vision globally
- Work with our Research and Development team through discovery, quickly iterating from pretotype to test with customers to collect evidence for data-science led product initiatives
- Work with Sales and Customer Success to systematically gather data on customer pains – what they need but can’t envision, not what they say – and give back by providing expertise and collateral to support customer-facing teams on all things platform, model and API related
- Plan and track key product metrics to measure and plan improvements, working with the Operations team to measure and optimise time to value
- Rigorous and passionate about providing quality deliveries you will work with our engineers to ensure QA tech & processes are operating effectively
- Able to articulate and communicate complexity, you’re technically knowledgeable and conversant with the wider MarTech/data ecosystem; you add value with your expertise and own decisions to protect your most valuable assets – the engineering team’s time and focus
- Demonstrable Technical/Platform/Data Product Owner experience, within Advertising/Marketing Technology would be a plus
- Excellent working knowledge of JIRA
- Demonstrable interest or experience in Data Science, AI, Digital & Performance Marketing, Measurement and Attribution, eCommerce (at least one of… more is better)
- Experience working with Google Analytics/Marketing Cloud, Facebook Business Manager, Shopify and/or other analytics/eComm platforms
- Engineering/Data Science experience will be helpful, but not a pre-requisite if you have enough applicable experience in tech
You will be able to demonstrate examples of our core principles:
- Embrace teamwork and collaboration
- Honest and open-minded
- Take responsibility for making things happen
Above all, our people show a willingness to work together and get their hands dirty to deliver product and platform success, which means our clients are successful.
A Great Opportunity
You will be a key part of our company; at the cross-roads of Engineering, Data Science, Sales, Marketing... the right candidate has a great opportunity to make their mark within our rapidly growing business.
- Ongoing coaching in delivery & leadership to serve you here and beyond
- Opportunities to partake in structured training and leadership development programmes as part of Blenheim Chalcot
- Extensive opportunities for progression for those who can prove themselves
Competitive salary, pension scheme, private healthcare, work perks scheme, when not in lockdown we have great social events such as go karting, bowling, zip lining, paintball. We're constantly growing our benefits package.
Due to move in to modern campus office at Scalespace in West London, local discounts at restaurants and gyms, yoga class, nail salon, in office hair cuts service, full calendar of social events, screenings of films, TED talks, sports tournaments… and we fully accommodate the new working paradigm, the days of presenteeism are over.
Many problems are difficult to solve, especially at scale. They take the right team and environment. We are a mix of individuals from data scientists and engineers to marketers and entrepreneurs. We have very different personalities. We are united by a set of values, by a passion for solving big problems.