Sales Development Representative
ABOUT HIVE LEARNING
Hive Learning is on a mission to disrupt corporate learning - a pursuit more relevant now than ever before. Face-to-face training is mostly impossible right now (and was never that effective before), and most traditional online learning systems are grey, boring... and frankly, rubbish, if you ask us.
Our magic? Peer learning. Bringing people together to learn from the awesome programmes we’ve built, and most importantly - each other. We’re all about creating behaviour change by getting communities to drive daily habits together. We’ve taken the good bits from social media and learning software, and dropped the bad, boring stuff. We’re making learning exciting, modern and accessible for everyone.
And today, we help workforces all over the world build cultures of learning, inclusion, collaboration and innovation. Millions of people learn together using the Hive Learning platform.
We’ve got some awesome customers including Deloitte, Barclays, Boots, two of the world’s top business schools and multiple world-leading sports organisations and not-for-profits like Shout and Place2Be.
We’re backed by Europe’s leading venture builder, Blenheim Chalcot, and founded by legendary Rugby World-Cup-winning coach Sir Clive Woodward. And we’re a team of 50 people (all working remotely right now) spread across London, New York and many places in between.
Now for the most exciting bit. We think we’re onto something special. We’ve grown rapidly in the last year, signed some awesome new clients and have (almost) figured out our formula for growth. So now we’re looking for people who share our passion for learning, collaboration, and inclusion to help us supercharge our next phase of growth.
At Hive Learning, our products are striving to create a more equitable world. And for that reason, we take diversity and inclusion seriously in our hiring processes too.
We are committed to building a team that represents a whole host of backgrounds, perspectives and skills and we’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. If this job speaks to you but you're not sure you have the "right" experience, we'd encourage you to apply anyway and tell us why you'd be great here in your cover letter.
We’re already achieving some great results but now we’re looking to power-up the team for the next phase of our growth. Your challenge is to help us accelerate it.
You’ll be tasked with unearthing high-quality sales opportunities, building connections and relationships, and growing our number of new customers. We’ll empower you with winning techniques, tools and a really supportive environment to learn and try new things. In return, we’re
looking for someone who can bring bundles of enthusiasm, energy and the creativity to make the magic happen.
YOUR TYPICAL DAY MIGHT LOOK LIKE
- Building our sales pipeline and helping bring on board brand new clients to turbocharge our growth
- Talking to senior executives from the world’s leading companies to collect insights and figure out how we can help them achieve their goals - unearthing sales opportunities and pitching our solutions based on their needs
- Getting coached in and becoming an expert at the latest and greatest lead generation techniques
- Becoming an expert in what it takes to create culture change in large organisations - whether it's cultures of learning, inclusion or everything else in between
- Having freedom to innovate and find new and better ways of growing the sales pipeline
- The opportunity to use the best sales technology and tools every day
- Daily opportunities to constantly learn new ideas from your peers
- Giving your all to reach individual and team targets and celebrating when we hit them
- Coming together with teammates to unwind, reflect and grow
SOME WORDS THAT MIGHT DESCRIBE YOU
- Cares about learning and helping others do the same
- Passionate about inclusion and building a more equitable world
- Self-motivated hard worker
- Problem-solver who is always looking for new and better ways of doing things
- Creative and comfortable when it comes to writing
- Adaptable, resilient and able to stay positive when things aren’t going your way
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Organised and able to prioritise and manage time effectively
- Confident communicator
- Loves feedback - you seek it out and embrace it to help you keep growing
- Degree level education or equivalent life experience
- A bonus: you have experience working in a sales development role
WHAT WE WOULD LIKE TO OFFER YOU
- An exciting and meaningful challenge
- The opportunity to play a direct and pivotal role in our growth
- A supportive environment to try new things, learn, grow and develop your skills
- A fun, supportive and inclusive team who are all out to help you do your best work
- A comprehensive three month training programme to learn the ropes and understand how we do sales development at Hive Learning
- Weekly cross-functional 'Growth Accelerator' training sessions ongoing
- Fun activities, team adventures, team challenges and more
- Be part of the broader Blenheim Chalcot family - connect and be mentored by some of the incredible people that work in the 20+ other start-ups in our ecosystem
- Competitive salary, plus incentives for good performance
- 25 days annual leave
- Your birthday off
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme
- Up to £800 flexible benefits package – you pick a combination from a list including medical insurance, dental cover, gym membership and much more.