Job Title: Commissioning and Production Editor
Reports to: Content Management Director
Location: Remote 1st/Scale Space, White City, London
We’re looking for a collaborative and creative individual to produce contributed and curated content for digital publications, including content partnerships with thought leaders and influencers, commissioned content, production of webinars and podcasts and the identification and production of market leading case study content.
- Produce content in a diverse mix of styles, including webinar, podcast, written case study, commission and commentary/thought leadership ensuring a high standard of innovation and quality is achieved.
- Sub-editing of commissioned content in adherence to our house style guide.
- Collaborate with marketing teams to amplify content, drive traffic and increase conversion rates.
- Use to inform the direction of your content, ensuring it effectively meets the needs of our tier-1 audience and engages them appropriately.
- Ensure all content is shared via social media following best practice guidelines set by Content Management Director.
- Create engaging content plans for our commercial webinars and podcasts, pitch them to our clients in a confident and compelling manner, then execute on them to attract and convert their target audience.
- Target key industry thought leaders and influencers converting them to contributors, moderators and brand ambassadors.
- Manage your network of contributors effectively nurturing relationships, and a pipeline of content that will delight our tier-1 audience.
- Monitor progress of all on-going authors (by email/telephone, as appropriate) to company timeframes to ensure first and final draft articles are submitted by agreed deadlines
- Producing commission briefs for external contributors, in line with content strategy, ensuring deadlines are met on a consistent basis
Duties & Responsibilities:
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience in using social media effectively to engage the wider community.
- The drive and confidence to seek new relationships and the commitment to nurture them.
- Solid understanding of editorial and content management principles
- Excellent writing skills.
- Able to prioritise competing demands against tight deadlines
- Great attitude: proactive, energetic and enthusiastic with a strong work ethic
- Highly organised and structured planner with the ability to deliver projects on time
- Outstanding people skills with the ability to develop relationships with a wide range of individuals
- Curious and committed to the relentless pursuit of the needs of our tier-1 audience.
Our culture is inclusive, modern, friendly, smart and innovative – we seek to employ bright, positive thinking individuals with a can-do attitude. Our people enjoy challenging themselves to be the best at what they do – if that sounds like you, you’ll fit right in!
Contentive see diversity as a really positive thing that actually creates a better workplace and delivers better outcomes, so we are really keen to maximise the diversity of the workforce and actively encourage applications from anyone and everyone.
- Flexible mindset
- Humble and Social
- Diverse and inclusive.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- 25 days of paid holidays (plus a Birthday Day and an additional day off around Christmas)
- Life Assurance – 4 x annual salary.
- Pension Scheme
- The right mix of challenges, learning and development opportunities
Your career is in your hands. We expect you to take ownership of your own career development and of course, we are here to support and guide you. Our career pathway is designed to clearly highlight the different avenues you may wish to take during your career with Contentive. We encourage you to have open and honest conversations about how you are performing in your role and ask for feedback. We adopt the growth mindset principle to development. “Success is not an accident; success is a choice.” – Stephen Curry.
Contentive is reinventing B2B media and events. Staying up to date in a fast-changing industry is a major challenge for professional executives. We develop smart ways to curate and create content that cuts through the noise and captures the attention of busy execs to help them succeed in their roles. In turn, we offer suppliers that want to influence these communities, a cost-effective, reliable, scalable source of qualified leads. We aim to become a long term, retained partner with leading suppliers in each of our markets.
Our range of highly focused promotional solutions can help companies successfully capture their market, increasing brand awareness, delivering quality leads and ultimately providing a great return on their marketing investment.
We pride ourselves on the highly reputable brands we have in Contentive, these are split across four areas; Digital Marketing, FinTech, HR and Financial Services.
We are a technology led business, constantly innovating to improve the experience we offer our audiences. Our proprietary technology stack combines marketing automation and a customer data platform, allowing us to continuously monitor the topic and format preferences of our audiences. This enables us to personalise their experience – online or at an event – driving higher engagement rates and providing us with unrivalled intelligence and insight about each community’s behaviours and preferences.