Head of Lead Generation and Brand Marketing
Reporting to: Director of Marketing
We’re looking for a Head of Lead Generation and Brand Marketing who will be responsible for demand generation and brand management across our group of media brands.
To be successful in this role you must understand demand creation and account-based marketing across a set of activities, focusing on using content that drives engagement across all relevant marketing channels. You will also have a deep understanding of how to engage multiple buyer personas across typically long buying cycles and experience building demand generation that drive conversions.
Our customers are predominantly technology providers and their respective agencies across Finance, Marketing, Treasury, Human Resources and Accounting.
Our products include integrated multi-touch lead generation campaigns, virtual event sponsorship, webinars, content creation and brand awareness.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Management, Best Practice & Training
- Manage a team of marketing executives.
- Establish a data-driven culture and KPI’s to measure performance, impact & effectiveness.
- Manage a marketing budget.
- Hold regular training sessions with the team.
- Clearly document best practices.
- Demand Generation
- Develop target account list in conjunction with sales.
- Utilize all marketing channels to generate a scalable and predictable flow of sales qualified leads for the sales team.
- Leverage an integrated approach of both inbound and outbound tactics to drive account and audience-centric engagement
- Utilize AI, Automation and Personalization to gain a competitive advantage.
- Create & Edit Email copy and manage performance utilizing Marketo (Marketing Automation Tool)
- Brand strategy & sales collateral
- Work across brands to create and craft brand story.
- Work closely with graphic design team to create collateral to be used in Demo’s, Kick of calls and customer success and impact calls.
- Content Creation
- Manage the sales websites and work with content, data and insights teams to create a regular supply of best practice, buyer intelligence and insight articles/reports etc.
- Develop assets, offers, tools and content – in cojunction with internal and external resources - that engage, nurture and convert target accounts and buyer personas.
- Data & Database
- Manage the sales database to ensure data is clean, enriched and valid.
- Work with data team to generate weekly reports on data quality and growth.
- Align marketing plans with sales, group marketing, and cross-functional teams to ensure demand campaigns and ABM programs are executed and synchronized with key sales plans, business priorities and customer needs
- Meet regularly with sales to ensure alignment on target accounts, strategy and approach through ongoing communications and feedback sessions
The Ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidate will be highly ambitious, passionate, entrepreneurial, data driven and suited to working in a high growth environment.
Experience & Skills:
- 3+ years’ experience in a B2B demand creation and/or account-based marketing experience required
- Experience with Media/Publishing brands
- Knowledge of B2B digital/inbound marketing including web and content marketing, ability to leverage social media to seed demand, SEO/SEM, association marketing, account-based marketing and content syndication
- Excellent data and analytical skills
- Experience with Email, Content, Search (Paid & Organic), Display, Social.
- Excellent copywriting skills and proof-reading experience
- Previous managerial experience
- Experience with marketing automation (ideally Marketo) and CRM (ideally Salesforce).
- Great attitude: proactive and energetic, enthusiastic and fun to work alongside, with a strong work ethic
- Highly organised and structured planner with the ability to deliver projects and campaigns on time
- Outstanding people skills with the ability to develop relationships with a wide range of partners and individuals
- Excellent accuracy/attention to detail essential
- Commercially aware
- Able to remain calm under pressure in a fast-moving environment
- Results-oriented and tenacious
Our culture is inclusive, modern, friendly, smart and innovative – we seek to employ bright, positive thinking individuals with a can-do attitude. Our people enjoy challenging themselves to be the best at what they do – if that sounds like you, you’ll fit right in!
Contentive see diversity as a really positive thing that actually creates a better workplace and delivers better outcomes, so we are really keen to maximise the diversity of the workforce and actively encourage applications from anyone and everyone.
- Flexible mindset
- Humble and Social
- Diverse and inclusive.
What we can offer you:
- 25 days of paid holidays (plus a Birthday Day and an additional day off around Christmas)
- Life Assurance – 4 x annual salary.
- Pension Scheme
- The right mix of challenges, learning and development opportunities
Your career is in your hands. We expect you to take ownership of your own career development and of course, we are here to support and guide you. Our career pathway is designed to clearly highlight the different avenues you may wish to take during your career with Contentive. We encourage you to have open and honest conversations about how you are performing in your role and ask for feedback. We adopt the growth mindset principle to development. “There is no failure. Only feedback. – Robert Allen.
Contentive is reinventing B2B media and events. Staying up to date in a fast-changing industry is a major challenge for professional executives. We develop smart ways to curate and create content that cuts through the noise and captures the attention of busy execs to help them succeed in their roles. In turn, we offer suppliers that want to influence these communities, a cost-effective, reliable, scalable source of qualified leads. We aim to become a long term, retained partner with leading suppliers in each of our markets.
Our range of highly focused promotional solutions can help companies successfully capture their market, increasing brand awareness, delivering quality leads and ultimately providing a great return on their marketing investment.
We pride ourselves on the highly reputable brands we have in Contentive, these are split across four areas; Digital Marketing, FinTech, HR and Financial Services.
We are a technology led business, constantly innovating to improve the experience we offer our audiences. Our proprietary technology stack combines marketing automation and a customer data platform, allowing us to continuously monitor the topic and format preferences of our audiences. This enables us to personalise their experience – online or at an event – driving higher engagement rates and providing us with unrivalled intelligence and insight about each community’s behaviours and preferences.