POSITION: Senior Growth Marketer (Member acquisition)
REPORTING TO: Head of Marketing (Audience & Media)
We’re looking for a Senior Member Acquisition Executive who will be responsible for managing, optimizing, and driving the growth and engagement of our members across our media brands.
Our members are predominantly senior executives from large organizations from across Marketing, Human Resources, Accounting, Finance and Treasury.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage a small team of marketing executives.
- Establish a data-driven culture and KPI’s to measure performance, impact & effectiveness
- Gain a deep understanding of the customer segments for each media property.
- Test new channels and strategies to acquire new members and increase engagement.
- Work with the wider marketing team to generate targeted leads/registrants to relevant events/content for commercial campaigns.
- Manage social media accounts and utilize social (Paid & Organic) to acquire new members.
- Amplify and utilize editorial content to generate new members and improve engagement.
- Manage new member communications and automated flows to maximize engagement.
- Work with data team to track and monitor member acquisition, engagement and enrichment.
- Run growth marketing campaigns from launch to recap: design experiments, develop campaign strategy, execute the campaign, and derive insights to inform go-forward strategy based on a solid ROI/performance-driven analytical framework.
- Enhance data driven and automated communication with a strategy focused on segmentation.
N.B. This represents a broad outline of accountability and cannot list in detail all of the tasks that the jobholder will be required to undertake.
The Ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidate will be highly ambitious, passionate, entrepreneurial, data driven and suited to working in a high growth environment.
Experience & Skills:
- 2+ years’ experience in a B2B demand creation
- Experience with Media/Publishing brands
- Knowledge of B2B digital/inbound marketing including web and content marketing, ability to leverage social media to seed demand, SEO/SEM, association marketing
- Strong experience with amplifying and utilizing content across social channels
- Excellent data and analytical skills
- Experience with Email, Content, Search (Paid & Organic), Display, Social.
- Excellent copywriting skills and proof-reading experience
- Experience with marketing automation (ideally Marketo) and CRM (ideally Salesforce).
- Great attitude: proactive and energetic, enthusiastic and fun to work alongside, with a strong work ethic
- Highly organised and structured planner with the ability to deliver projects and campaigns on time
- Outstanding people skills with the ability to develop relationships with a wide range of partners and individuals
- Excellent accuracy/attention to detail essential
- Commercially aware
- Able to remain calm under pressure in a fast-moving environment
- Results-oriented and tenacious
Our culture is inclusive, modern, friendly, smart and innovative – we seek to employ bright, positive thinking individuals with a can-do attitude. Our people enjoy challenging themselves to be the best at what they do – if that sounds like you, you’ll fit right in!
Contentive see diversity as a really positive thing that actually creates a better workplace and delivers better outcomes, so we are really keen to maximise the diversity of the workforce and actively encourage applications from anyone and everyone.
- Flexible mindset
- Humble and Social
- Diverse and inclusive.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- 25 days of paid holidays (plus a Birthday Day and an additional day off around Christmas)
- Life Assurance – 4 x annual salary.
- Pension Scheme
- The right mix of challenges, learning and development opportunities
Your career is in your hands. We expect you to take ownership of your own career development and of course, we are here to support and guide you. Our career pathway is designed to clearly highlight the different avenues you may wish to take during your career with Contentive. We encourage you to have open and honest conversations about how you are performing in your role and ask for feedback. We adopt the growth mindset principle to development.
“There is no failure. Only feedback”. – Robert Allen.
Contentive is reinventing B2B media and events. Staying up to date in a fast-changing industry is a major challenge for professional executives. We develop smart ways to curate and create content that cuts through the noise and captures the attention of busy execs to help them succeed in their roles. In turn, we offer suppliers that want to influence these communities, a cost-effective, reliable, scalable source of qualified leads. We aim to become a long term, retained partner with leading suppliers in each of our markets.
Our range of highly focused promotional solutions can help companies successfully capture their market, increasing brand awareness, delivering quality leads and ultimately providing a great return on their marketing investment.
We pride ourselves on the highly reputable brands we have in Contentive, these are split across four areas; Digital Marketing, FinTech, HR and Financial Services.
We are a technology led business, constantly innovating to improve the experience we offer our audiences. Our proprietary technology stack combines marketing automation and a customer data platform, allowing us to continuously monitor the topic and format preferences of our audiences. This enables us to personalise their experience – online or at an event – driving higher engagement rates and providing us with unrivalled intelligence and insight about each community’s behaviours and preferences.