Fospha are changing the game for high-growth Direct to Consumer brands. We help our clients acquire customers sustainably, forever. We achieve this by harnessing the power of our clients’ 1st party data and the power of machine learning and technology. Our customers love us because we help them successfully navigate the ever-growing complexity of marketing, with unbiased, independent and actionable insights that really make a difference to their success. Our ever-growing list of clients includes many of our own favourite brands, by design.
Fospha is part of the Blenheim Chalcot Group, a venture incubator with portfolio sales in excess of £400m and over £1b of assets under management. We’ve been operating fully remotely since March 2020 but are excited about moving in to our new workspace - ScaleSpace – a shared hub with our partners at Imperial College which will bring London’s brightest minds under the same roof, creating a unique ecosystem to foster innovation and disruptive technology; though our success with fully remote working means we’re open to considering exceptional candidates from North America given our growing client base within that market.
We believe our people are great at what they do because they are adaptable and want to deliver the best possible experience for our clients. In this role, we are offering the opportunity to rapidly progress within Fospha to a strategic customer success or onboarding specialist role. Both are very challenging, data-focused roles in which you’ll develop sought-after skill sets in the industry.
Role and key responsibilities:
- Support and learn from Heads of Onboarding and Customer Success on delivery of our product to Fospha clients
- Own and project manage client onboarding including ensuring quality for our customers
- Become a go-to expert in Marketing and Fospha products and provide on-going client training on these
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Forecast and track key account metrics, identify and help realise upsell opportunities
- Continually strive to provide the best customer service possible and exceed expectations
- Enjoy working with data; pulling reports & data analysis to get the best insights to our customers; experience with data visualisation is a plus
- Capable of producing high quality presentation decks for client meetings, overall owner and responsibility for getting contributors to provided content on time
- Demonstrable interest or experience in Paid Search or Social marketing (internships and contract work count!) and Marketing Analytics experience (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Fantastic verbal and written communication skills
You will be able to demonstrate examples of our core principles:
- Embrace teamwork and collaboration
- Honest and open-minded
- Take responsibility for making things happen
Personal & Professional Growth
We actively want to grow and support you, we welcome our team’s feedback. You can expect to up-skill and take on more responsibilities over time should you choose to:
- Ongoing coaching in best practice to support your growth
- Opportunities for learning and leadership development programmes delivered by Blenheim Chalcot, our venture incubator
- Extensive opportunities for progression within a high-growth business which is already considered a market leader in the space
- Enrollment in the Fospha Learning & Development Programme (including structured training modules)
Competitive salary, fully supported work from home policy, pension scheme, work perks scheme, health scheme. We’re constantly growing our benefits package.
Many problems are difficult to solve, especially at scale. They take the right team and environment. We are a mix of individuals from data scientists and engineers, product people, marketers and entrepreneurs. We have very different personalities. We are united by a set of values, by a passion for solving big problems.