Senior Programme Manager & Safeguarding Lead
ABOUT HIVE LEARNING
Hive Learning is a global leader in digital learning, helping workforces all over the world build cultures of learning, inclusion and belonging. Our apps, content and activation teams help millions of people get better together every day.
We’re growing fast with our main offices in London and New York. And we are proud to count some of the world’s most impactful and dynamic organisations (and individuals) as our customers, supporters and friends.
Our 60+ clients include the likes of Deloitte, Pepsico, Sky, two of the world’s top business schools and multiple world-leading sports organisations and not-for-profits, and our client base is growing fast.
We have a heritage of high performance - backed by Venture Builder investors, Blenheim Chalcot; founded by Sir Clive Woodward; and guided by an experienced Board including Matthew Syed, acclaimed author and an authority on the science of high performance.
Our multidisciplinary start-up team of 50 people spans in-house web and app development, professional services, content development, commercial, and marketing.
We're based in a vibrant entrepreneurial environment in West London and we’re always on the lookout for people who share our passion for learning and making a difference.
This role is for someone with at least 2 years’ experience in a client facing role, with a passion for technology and learning and an interest in strategy and consulting. As a Programme & Safeguarding Manager, you will ideally have worked as a Programme Manager in an environment where digital safeguarding is a key focus or held a role of Designated Safeguarding Lead or Safeguarding Officer. You will report to our Partnerships Director and be joining an exceptional, motivated and successful Customer Success team. They pride themselves on going above and beyond to ensure our customers love us.
The Customer Success team is one of the most important teams in our entire business and they safeguard our growth by ensuring our customers have a first-class experience. It's a challenging role, balancing both commercial and experiential priorities, but get it right and it's one of the most rewarding in the company. This is a rare opportunity to help shape an exciting business from the outset, working in a tight-knit, high quality team with the chance to succeed in a fascinating and relevant market.
- For existing clients, you’ll be acting as the customer’s agent to drive change by educating them on best strategies for success through frequent check-in calls and face-to-face workshops.
- Communicate insight and experience effectively so that you can bring clients along with your strategy, where the activities may be new and make them feel naturally uncomfortable.
- For new clients; supporting the set-up and creation of client Change Plans and running Train-the-Trainer workshops.
- Owning the programme/client specific ‘Learning Activation Playbook’ and executing our best bet on the activities that will deliver maximum results, these include (but are always expanding); creating/curating content, super user engagement, webinar and face-to-face training, on-boarding videos, creating quizzes and polls, designing and managing ‘mini missions’, capturing events and bringing in external experts.
- Owning and driving on and off platform user communications, from sign up to generating weekly or even daily engagement from newsletters, posts and community management emails.
- Owning and developing external training partner/facilitation staff relationships.
- Adopt an ongoing ‘test and learn’ approach to continuously analyse and iterate your delivery process and ‘Learning Activation Playbook’.
- Contribute to our evolving ‘Learning Activation Playbook’, Services offering and Product Development by bringing forward your own creative ideas and ensuring all client and user feedback is fed into the key channels internally.
- Co-developing and owning program delivery and activation plans with Hive Learning Partnership Directors / VP and the client.
- Managing the delivery of these plans on time by plotting key milestones and managing workflow across multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Identifying any risks or ‘red flags’ to timelines and program success, and proactively approach challenges to find solutions.
- Product set-up and client specific support; becoming an expert on our administration panel and a whizz at customisation on a client-by-client basis.
- Lead role in the continued development of the Hive Learning’s approach to safeguarding.
- Manage all training requirements concerning safeguarding for Hive Learning staff. This will include identifying training/learning needs, sourcing providers, preparing resources and ensuring all required training remains in date.
- Ensuring that all concerns relating to poor practice/potential abuse reported on the platform are responded to and managed appropriately.
SUPPORTING ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
- Owning counterpart program team and user relationships. Providing exceptional service to our clients and building and maintaining strong lasting relationships across all key stakeholders.
- Working with Partnerships team to surface insights, bring user stories to life and create client reports.
- Understanding the client’s needs and driving behind the partnership, then using this and data to drive your decision making.
- Using your knowledge of the program and intel from working closely with the client to identify new commercial opportunities to help Hive Learning Partnership Directors generate upsell.
- Occasionally you may be asked to support other sales activities such as presenting and demoing Hive Learning and taking part in Discovery Workshops sharing relevant use cases and experience.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
- You LOVE people; more precisely, you've both a passion for and experience in building relationships.
- You're ambitious, driven & tenacious; we’re looking for someone who can both grow the role and their career at the same time.
- You're unflappable; you can juggle everything, all at once and it doesn't get you down - you just keep on delivering.
- Confidence and awareness in new situations.
- Quick learner, resilient and comfortable with change.
- Strategic and analytical thinker who has a proactive approach to solving problems.
- High IT and tech competency.
- You possess safeguarding qualifications (Level 2 minimum) and/or have worked in an environment where safeguarding plays a key role.
- Base commercial understanding to spot opportunities.
- Autonomous self-starting approach with a natural curiosity of how things can be done better.
- You’re comfortable in a high-growth environment, working at a fast pace and adjusting course regularly.
- You enjoy being hands on and rolling up your sleeves where necessary.
- You get pleasure from doing a great job and going the extra mile for clients.
- Experience managing lots of tasks at once and being able to prioritise your work accordingly and don’t get flustered or stressed when stretched.
- Managing expectations to make sure you get the most important things done quickly.
- A creative side to you; you’re able to come up with ideas to help us deliver the product in new ways.
- You are naturally warm and likable, yet feel comfortable to challenge others.
- You have a sharp attention to detail and are highly organised. You are always looking for ways to streamline processes to make the most of your time.
- The opportunity to be part of a bright, energetic and enthusiastic team with a passion for learning and making a difference.
- Opportunities to learn, grow and try something new in a teamwork-focused and supportive environment designed to help you be your best self.
- Continuous opportunities for personal development; take part in frequent development events and expert sessions being hosted at Blenheim Chalcot, plus connect and be mentored by some of the incredible people that work here in the 30+ other start-ups we share a building with.
- Fun activities, nights out, office fruit, beer fridge and beverages
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave + a bonus day off on your birthday
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme
- Up to £800 flexible benefits package – you pick a combination from a list including medical insurance, dental cover, gym membership and much more.
We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to making Hive Learning an inclusive and supportive workplace.
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on characteristics including race, colour, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status and chronic illness. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on protected characteristics, Hive Learning also strives to prevent subtler forms of inappropriate behaviour (e.g., bias, stereotyping). Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Hive Learning.
Join our mission. Join Hive Learning.