WHO DO WE NEED?
We are looking for a marketing professional that can play a key role in driving leads. The role is focused on leveraging existing partnerships and assets, as well as seeking out new opportunities to drive efficient, qualified leads to be worked by our sales team. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this is a highly commercial role in which your contribution to the bigger picture will directly help our business achieve its ambitious growth objectives.
WHAT YOU’LL GET UP TO
- Responsible for driving marketing-qualified leads to our sales team
- Manage external relationships with partners and agencies
- Explore new ways to leverage our existing customer database
- Managing a small team of marketers
- Reporting and analysis lead source and ROI
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Comfortable managing budgets
- Data driven analytical mindset
- Experience with Hubspot, Google Analytics, SalesForce, and social channels
- Project management skills
- Ability to manage stakeholders and present results in an engaging way
- Extreme pro-activity and self-sufficiency
- Extensive experience in a marketing environment
- Have a solid and good understanding of PPC marketing
- Exceptional commercial awareness, always tying back your activities to the overall business targets
A FEW MORE THINGS ABOUT US…
We’re proud of what we’re doing and relentless in doing the right thing. In addition to this, we can offer you:
A home in our growing, ambitious team, whose sharp focus is growing the EdTech industry;
The opportunity to truly own and be responsible for making great things happen, making a real difference and working with some of the world’s leading brands;
A fast and furious, exciting place to be with real challenge and a meaningful opportunity.
… AND WE’RE HIGHLY INCLUSIVE
AVADO is one of those rare places where anyone from anywhere with any background or experience is free to come and do their very best work. We believe in the diversity of thought, as that’s what helps us help our customers and learners – whether investing in their own development, or having their employer invest for them. Equality, diversity and inclusion are values that are critical to our success; come and see for yourself.