We are reinventing B2B media and events, committed to connecting buyers and sellers in B2B markets globally. Our people, technology led approach and our commitment to innovation set us apart.
Staying up to date in a fast-changing industry is a major challenge for professional executives. We develop smart ways to curate and create content that cuts through the noise and captures the attention of busy executives to help them succeed in their roles. In turn, we offer content marketing solutions to suppliers that want to influence these communities, a cost-effective, reliable, scalable source of qualified leads. We aim to become a long term, retained partner with leading suppliers in each of our markets.
Our point of difference is that we use a proprietary technology stack to track engagement online which allows us to offer personalized experiences to professionals, which leads to higher engagement online. Our technology also allows us to nurture leads until they are marketing qualified, ready for an introduction to an appropriate supplier.
Our current communities are in Fintech, Digital Marketing, HR and Finance. We want to have a reputation for building the best communities, appreciated by professionals and suppliers alike.
Founded in 2012, we now have around 80 employees across London and New York and continue to grow. We are backed by the Blenheim Chalcot group, leading technology investors with annual sales of over £300M.
Our culture is inclusive, modern, friendly, smart and innovative – we seek to employ bright, positive thinking self-starters with a can-do attitude. Our people enjoy challenging themselves to be the best at what they do – if that sounds like you, you’ll fit right in!
We will offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to lead the growth of our award-winning international portfolio, which includes awards, publication, summits and roadshow series. The Marketing Manager will be planning and executing innovative and engaging marketing campaigns to drive delegate revenue, support sponsorship lead generation and develop our audiences across events. This is a broad role including activities across all digital marketing channels involves content creation and campaign delivery, while forging key relationships within the industry that will push the growth of the portfolio.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create/edit marketing content for variety of uses (e.g. newsletters, website, e-shots, etc.)
- Strategy and delivery of delegate marketing campaigns within the portfolio across multiple channels, including, Partners, E-shot, Social Media and Website
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to meet quality and time requirements, ensuring consistent messaging and adherence to brand guideline
- Ensure website content remains up to date and relevant at all times with a clear SEO strategy in place.
- Write and deliver clear data and creative briefs
- Email marketing, using marketing automation tool
- Understand product and competitor offerings to ensure messaging remains appropriate and effective
- Secure and create PR with appropriate industry titles
- Assist with ad-hoc marketing projects
- Through the use of a detailed campaign tracker report on the success of media mix and use to develop the strategy
- Manage your designated marketing budget
- Meeting KPIs assigned to the project and exceeding revenue targets
- Mentor junior team members, supporting the success of their campaigns and encouraging person development.
N.B. This represents a broad outline of accountability and cannot list in detail all of the tasks that the jobholder will be required to undertake.
Experience & Skills:
- Experience in a B2B marketing environment
- Solid understanding of digital marketing principles
- Good copywriting skills and proof reading experience
- Experience of online Direct Marketing
- Used to briefing and dealing with creative departments
- Able to prioritise competing demands against tight deadlines
- Strong IT skills, with ability to pick up new systems quickly (e.g. Sales Force, CMS, Email Management Platforms etc)
- Experience working with SEO, PPC and CRM
- Proven track record of meeting event revenue targets through online bookings
- Great attitude: proactive, enthusiastic and fun to work alongside, with a strong work ethic
- Highly organised and structured planner with the ability to deliver projects and campaigns on time
- Outstanding people skills with the ability to develop relationships with a wide range of partners and individuals
- Excellent accuracy/attention to detail essential
- Commercially aware
- Able to remain calm under pressure in a fast moving environment
- Results-oriented and tenacious
Our culture is inclusive, modern, friendly, smart and innovative – we seek to employ bright, positive thinking individuals with a can-do attitude. Our people enjoy challenging themselves to be the best at what they do – if that sounds like you, you’ll fit right in!
- Flexible mindset
- Humble and Social
- Diverse and inclusive.
What we can offer you:
- A dynamic start-up environment
- 25 days of paid holidays (plus a Birthday Day and an additional day off around Christmas)
- Dynamic working hours
- Remote working once a week
- Life Assurance – 4 x annual salary.
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible Benefits: Private Medical, Private Dental, Gym Subsidiaries, Cycle to Work Scheme, Travel Account, Group Health Assessment Scheme, Group Cash Plan Scheme
- Free fruit every day
- Free lunch on a Wednesday
- A prosecco and beer fridge every Friday
- The right mix of challenges, learning and development opportunities
Our approach and style is professional yet down to earth. Whilst challenging, we hope the process will be as engaging and insightful for you as it will be for us.
Individuals seeking employment at Contentive must note we see diversity as a really positive thing that actually creates a better workplace and delivers better outcomes, so we are really keen to maximise the diversity of the workforce and actively encourage applications from anyone and everyone