At AVADO, our Purpose is Unlocking potential and changing lives.
Have you ever been on a rocketship? No? Or are you interested in joining a business that has seen over 300% revenue growth in the last three years? Sound Interesting? Keep reading…
WHO DO WE NEED?
Andrew Hart, our Head of Sales, is looking for someone who wants to focus on building a world-class career in EdTech. This role also comes with the opportunity to partner with some of the largest global companies and help them create powerful leaning pathways to unlock the potential of their people.
WHAT YOU’LL GET UP TO
We want you to come in and really develop deep knowledge of a vertical, and build powerful long-lasting relationships whilst driving revenue growth for AVADO and changing the lives of the people that we work with.
- Identify and secure new business through successful solution selling of the AVADO/Arch product portfolio, including strategic account growth.
- Build strong and long-term networks within specific industry sectors at HRD and L&D Director level and C-Suite.
- Build a vibrant sales pipeline to meet annual target expectations the consists of the full AVADO product portfolio.
- Produce sales presentations using existing collateral libraries to match clients’ needs and expectations.
- Provide clear and accurate reporting of sales outcomes and activities.
- Lead negotiation of prices and contracts with clients.
- Develop and grow existing account relationships through deep understanding of client needs.
WHAT DO YOU GET FOR WORKING AT AVADO?
Being part of the UK’s leading EdTech company means more than just being good at what we do in our subject matter expertise. What you bring in terms of skills is obviously very important. But our first passion and skill really lay in helping individuals and organisations grow, using our “learning that works” methodology. With offices across the globe, you’ll get to collaborate with people from Germany, Singapore, Hong Kong, USA, and across the UK. We use our skills to help people improve theirs.
And… just for being here, we offer you a culture that’s created and nurtured by super smart people and underpinned by our Values. Our Values of Accountability, Ambition, Care, Empowerment and Transparency were created for our people, by our people; they guide our thinking, decisions and actions, creating a truly unique place to work. You will also get a chance to be at the forefront of digital transformation and professional growth, enviable workspaces, serious personal development opportunity and a few nice job-related and lifestyle perks.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- An analytical and curious individual, who is also grounded and pragmatic.
- Handles ambiguity seamlessly, with constant changing business situations.
- A down to earth, hands-on operator, capable of working in a collaborative and effective manner with colleagues at all levels.
- Confidence with gravitas.
- An excellent communicator and influencer.
A FEW MORE THINGS ABOUT US…
We’re proud of what we’re doing and relentless in doing the right thing. In addition to this, we can offer you:
- A home in our growing, ambitious team, whose sharp focus is growing the EdTech industry;
- The opportunity to truly own and be responsible for making great things happen, making a real difference and working with some of the world’s leading brands;
- A fast and furious, exciting place to be with real challenge and a meaningful opportunity
… AND WE’RE HIGHLY INCLUSIVE
AVADO is one of those rare places where anyone from anywhere with any background or experience is free to come and do their very best work. We believe in the diversity of thought, as that’s what helps us help our customers and learners – whether investing in their own development, or having their employer invest for them. Equality, diversity and inclusion are values that are critical to our success; come and see for yourself.