At AVADO, we’re dedicated to supporting our learners every step of the way. The End Point Assessment for any apprentice is critical to their success, and we’re looking to expand this team. Sound interesting? Keep reading…
WHO DO WE NEED?
Kirstie Jarvis, our Lead EPA Coordinator is looking for an End Point Assessment Administrator to join the Learning Operations team, which is responsible for ensuring a smooth and meaningful experience for our learners. As End Point Assessment (EPA) Administrator, you’ll work in a small sub-team dedicated to facilitating the delivery of EPAs for apprentices at the end of their programmes. Our EPA team is there to guide the learner and their employer through this nuanced process and are there to celebrate their success on the other side!
WHAT YOU’LL GET UP TO
- Effective administration of the registration, booking and delivery of End Point Assessments
- Working closely with End Point Assessment Organisations (EPAOs) to register learners and gather results
- Collaborate with Faculty teams to keep up to date on learner progress through to Gateway
- Meticulously track learner progression through EPA and be able to report on trends and pipeline
- Register learners on external platforms, where required
- Ensure key documentation is kept updated and accurate
- Assist apprentices, employers and delivery teams with relevant queries in a timely manner
- Record learners’ EPA status and results on the CRM, including facilitating relevant comms to learners and progress reports to internal stakeholders
- Identify opportunities to digitise and streamline operations where it’s possible and appropriate to do so
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- A positive, “can do” attitude and a drive to help others succeed
- Experience working in a fast-paced office environment
- Experience in the apprenticeships space
- Customer-facing experience
- Exceptional attention to detail and organisational skills
- Experience with Sharepoint and/or ACE 360 is desired
WHAT DO YOU GET FOR WORKING AT AVADO?
Being part of the UK’s leading EdTech company means more than just being good at what we do in our subject matter expertise. What you bring in terms of skills is obviously very important. But our first passion and skill really lay in helping individuals and organisations grow, using our “learning that works” methodology. With offices across the globe, you’ll get to collaborate with people from Singapore, Hong Kong, and across the UK. We use our skills to help people improve theirs.
And… just for being here, we offer you a culture that’s created and nurtured by super smart people and underpinned by our Values. Our Values of Accountability, Ambition, Care, Empowerment and Transparency were created for and by our people, and guide our thinking, decisions and actions, creating a truly unique place to work. You will also get a chance to be at the forefront of digital transformation and professional growth, enviable workspaces, serious personal development opportunity and a few nice job-related and lifestyle perks.
A FEW MORE THINGS ABOUT US…
We’re proud of what we’re doing and relentless in doing the right thing. In addition to this, we can offer you:
- A home in our growing, ambitious team, whose sharp focus is growing the EdTech industry;
- The opportunity to truly own and be responsible for making great things happen, making a real difference and working with some of the world’s leading brands;
- A fast and furious, exciting place to be with real challenge and a meaningful opportunity
… AND WE’RE HIGHLY INCLUSIVE
AVADO is one of those rare places where anyone from anywhere with any background or experience is free to come and do their very best work. We believe in the diversity of thought, as that’s what helps us help our customers and learners – whether investing in their own development, or having their employer invest for them. Equality, diversity and inclusion are values that are critical to our success; come and see for yourself.