Exciting role for a CIMA qualified FP&A Manager to work within the Group FP&A function of an ambitious, growing, fast-paced EDTech company. Sound interesting? Keep reading…!
WHO DO WE NEED?
We are looking for an experienced finance analyst, looking to step up to a FP&A Manager position. Working both within finance and as a true business partner to the wider team, with a focus on revenue, plus supporting and developing commercial activities including pricing, product p&l analysis, reporting, budgeting, modelling and metrics.
This role would suit someone who is naturally inquisitive and comfortable challenging the status quo in a constructive manner. This person will be highly solution orientated, a self-starter and already accustomed to working within a rapidly changing environment.
WHAT YOU’LL GET UP TO
- Business Partnering
- Support the newly appointed CCO and team
- Setting and monitoring of pricing
- Maintaining and monitoring unit economics data set
- Oversight and support for bids and tenders
- Analysis and modelling of scenarios using excel
- General support for the B2B and B2C sales teams, including cost centre management
- Process Improvement
- Develop and improve processes to enhance and maximise the impact of a new financial system planned for Q2 2020
- Publish and develop relevant KPIs to ensure the business has razor sharp focus to deliver on their objectives
- Monthly commission calculations using Salesforce
- Monthly product p&l analysis and insightful commentary for board pack
- Producing profit share calculations for our partnership with the CIPD
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Support for the Head of FP&A in delivering the annual budget process
- Produce monthly outlook analysis
Ad hoc work as required
WHAT DO YOU GET FOR WORKING AT AVADO?
AVADO is the UK’s leading education-technology company; we help individuals and organisations grow with learning that works. With exclusive partnerships with Google and the CIPD, AVADO work closely with some of the leading minds to develop and build quality digital learning programmes.
And… just for being here, we offer you a culture that’s created and nurtured by super smart people and underpinned by our Values. Our Values of Accountability, Ambition, Care, Empowerment and Transparency were created for and by our people, and guide our thinking, decisions and actions, creating a truly unique place to work. You will also get a chance to be at the forefront of digital transformation and professional growth, enviable workspaces, serious personal development opportunity and a few nice job-related and lifestyle perks.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Qualified accountant - CIMA preferred
- Strong academics
- Excellent Excel skills with a passion to learn more; comfortable with manipulation of large data sets and navigation around complex financial models
- Self-starter with a proactive approach looking to build a career in a dynamic environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, plus the ability to work confidently and closely with both senior level staff and non-finance personnel.
- Focused, detail-orientated and well organised
- Committed to driving and participating in a culture of continuous improvement
- Experience within a training / learning organisation is a plus
A FEW MORE THINGS ABOUT US…
We’re proud of what we’re doing and relentless in doing the right thing. In addition to this, we can offer you:
- A home in our growing, ambitious team, whose sharp focus is growing the EdTech industry
- The opportunity to truly own and be responsible for making great things happen, making a real difference and working with some of the world’s leading brands
- A fast and furious, exciting place to be with real challenge and a meaningful opportunity
… AND WE’RE HIGHLY INCLUSIVE
AVADO is one of those rare places where anyone from anywhere with any background or experience is free to come and do their very best work. We believe in the diversity of thought, as that’s what helps us help our customers and learners – whether investing in their own development, or having their employer invest for