We are reinventing B2B media and events, committed to connecting buyers and sellers in B2B markets globally. Our people, technology led approach and our commitment to innovation set us apart.
Staying up to date in a fast-changing industry is a major challenge for professional executives. We develop smart ways to curate and create content that cuts through the noise and captures the attention of busy executives to help them succeed in their roles. In turn, we offer content marketing solutions to suppliers that want to influence these communities, a cost-effective, reliable, scalable source of qualified leads. We aim to become a long term, retained partner with leading suppliers in each of our markets.
Our point of difference is that we use a proprietary technology stack to track engagement online which allows us to offer personalized experiences to professionals, which leads to higher engagement online. Our technology also allows us to nurture leads until they are marketing qualified, ready for an introduction to an appropriate supplier.
Our current communities are in Fintech, Digital Marketing, HR and Finance. We want to have a reputation for building the best communities, appreciated by professionals and suppliers alike.
Founded in 2012, we now have around 80 employees across London and New York and continue to grow. We are backed by the Blenheim Chalcot group, leading technology investors with annual sales of over £300M.
Our culture is inclusive, modern, friendly, smart and innovative – we seek to employ bright, positive thinking self-starters with a can-do attitude. Our people enjoy challenging themselves to be the best at what they do – if that sounds like you, you’ll fit right in!
We will offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
We’re looking for a Marketing Manager with B2B experience to join our dynamic team. The candidate will assist with the marketing and audience development of the finance professional community. This is a broad role including activities across all digital marketing channels and involves content creation, campaign delivery and delegate acquisition, while forging key relationships in the industry that will push the growth of the portfolio.
- Planning and executing innovative and engaging marketing campaigns to develop our audiences across events and media
- Generate leads for the commercial team and promote commercial opportunities
Duties & Responsibilities of the Marketing function:
- Plan, create/edit marketing content for a variety of uses (e.g. website, e-shots, social etc.)
- Strategy and delivery of delegate and media marketing campaigns within the portfolio across multiple channels, including, partners, e-shot, social media and website
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to meet quality and time requirements, ensuring consistent messaging and adherence to brand guidelines
- Ensure website content (covering the marketing function) remains up to date and relevant
- Write and deliver clear data and creative briefs
- Email marketing, using marketing automation tools (Marketo)
- Understanding the database to improve campaign targeting, and increase response and conversion rates
- Understand product and competitor offerings to ensure messaging remains appropriate and effective
- Secure and create PR with appropriate industry titles
- Assist with ad-hoc marketing projects
- Through the use of a detailed campaign tracker report on the success of media mix and use to develop the strategy
- Manage spend against marketing budget
- Meeting KPIs assigned to the project and exceeding revenue targets
This role would suit someone with great organisation skills and a positive, can-do approach when challenged with a range of complex online projects. Excellent stakeholder management experience is essential to being successful in this role.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience in a B2B events and media marketing environment, looking for the next step to accelerate their career
- Solid understanding of digital marketing principles
- Good copywriting skills and proofreading experience
- Experience of online Direct Marketing
- Used to briefing and dealing with creative departments
- Able to prioritise competing demands against tight deadlines
- Strong IT skills, with the ability to pick up new systems quickly (e.g. SalesForce, CMS, Email Management Platforms etc)
- Experience working with SEO, PPC and CRM
- Proven track record of meeting event revenue targets through online bookings
- Someone with a strategic mind who will understand our tier one audience, nurture their growth and take them on a journey so they increasingly engage with our industry leading media content and bring them into our events
- Great attitude: proactive and energetic, enthusiastic and fun to work alongside, with a strong work ethic
- Highly organised and structured planner with the ability to deliver projects and campaigns on time
- Outstanding people skills with the ability to develop relationships with a wide range of partners and individuals
- Excellent accuracy/attention to detail essential
- Commercially aware
- Able to remain calm under pressure in a fast-moving environment
- Results-oriented and tenacious
Our culture is inclusive, modern, friendly, smart and innovative – we seek to employ bright, positive thinking individuals with a can-do attitude. Our people enjoy challenging themselves to be the best at what they do – if that sounds like you, you’ll fit right in!
- Flexible mindset
- Humble and Social
- Diverse and inclusive.
What we can offer you:
- A dynamic start-up environment
- 25 days of paid holidays (plus a Birthday Day and an additional day off around Christmas)
- Dynamic working hours
- Remote working once a week
- Life Assurance – 4 x annual salary.
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible Benefits: Private Medical, Private Dental, Gym Subsidiaries, Cycle to Work Scheme, Travel Account, Group Health Assessment Scheme, Group Cash Plan Scheme
- Free fruit every day
- Free lunch on a Wednesday
- A prosecco and beer fridge every Friday
- The right mix of challenges, learning and development opportunities
Our approach and style is professional yet down to earth. Whilst challenging, we hope the process will be as engaging and insightful for you as it will be for us.
Individuals seeking employment at Contentive must note we see diversity as a really positive thing that actually creates a better workplace and delivers better outcomes, so we are really keen to maximise the diversity of the workforce and actively encourage applications from anyone and everyone