WHO DO WE NEED?
We are looking for a proactive, passionate, and committed professional to join our team of Learning and Development Coaches to be focused on delivering our Business Analyst apprenticeship programme.
Having a background of working with Business Analyst qualifications you will be able to transfer your knowledge and experience in order to enhance the provision we provide and make a real difference to the learners you engage with. Ideally, you will have knowledge and/or experience of BCS’s qualification portfolio. We need someone who is a natural coach, someone who is excited about their role and committed to developing and passing on their knowledge to the next generation of Business Analysts, Encouraging both colleagues and customers alike. We are growing strongly, and our Business Analyst apprenticeship is gaining the attention of some very impressive clients to date.
About our product
On this apprenticeship our learners develop the tools and techniques to execute detailed investigations and analysis, where they’ll be able to identify the right solution to meet their employer’s needs. They gain the British Computer Society’s (BCS) International Diploma in Business Analysis, Certified LeanKanban Foundation and Scrum Certified Product Owner in levels 1 and 2.
And Arch are delighted to partner with Tableau on this programme, giving learners exclusive access to Tableau licenses and bespoke content.
You will support the apprentice in creating a portfolio that shows their ability to carry out these tasks at the correct level for the qualification:
- Investigate wants, needs, problems and opportunities.
- Apply relevant techniques to structure information.
- Use modelling techniques and tools.
- Identify opportunities for improvement.
- Analyse requirements for business situations.
- See the drivers, costs, benefits and impacts of a proposed business change.
- BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis
- Certified LeanKanban Foundation
- Scrum Certified Product Owner Level 1 & 2
Here’s a taste of what you’ll be doing to deliver our market leading Network Engineer programme
- The opportunity to guide and support learners throughout their journey whilst they undertake a world class apprenticeship product designed by BCS
- Supporting each learner to progress effectively through their programme, benefiting in the short term, laying foundations for long term career success and ensuring they successfully get through their ‘End Point Assessment’
- Interacting regularly with all your learners, whether face-to-face or virtually, utilising the technology tools we provide
- Using those interactions to ensure progress and evidence of learning is captured
- Using a coaching approach to help learners reflect and embed what they are learning in a way that makes a difference to them, their line manager, their teams and their employer
- Being an active member of the team, collaborating to improve what we do and learn from each other
- Continuously coaching to the level expected of a Grade 1 Ofsted Provider- it’s one of our proudest achievements and you will part of the top 4% of all training providers.
AND WE’RE HIGHLY INCLUSIVE
Arch is one of those rare places where anyone from anywhere with any background or experience is free to come and do their very best work. We believe in the power of autonomy, the benefits of team work and diversity of thought, as these help us help our learners – whether investing in their own professional development, or having their employer invest for them. Equality, diversity and inclusion are values that are critical to our success. Come and see for yourself.
A FEW MORE THINGS…
We’re proud of what we’re doing and relentless about doing the right thing. In addition to this, we can offer you:
- The chance to be part of a growing, ambitious team that is changing the face of apprenticeships
- The opportunity to work with (and learn from!) some of the UK’s most famous, important and best loved employers
- A dynamic, diverse and driven place to work with like-minded colleagues