At AVADO there’s a real opportunity to be a pioneer in new ways of finding, engaging and attracting top talent, and we hope to be leaders in our industry in doing it… We want to create a unique recipe that speaks to “candidates” in new and exciting ways, now and in the future. Sound interesting? Keep reading…

WHO DO WE NEED?

A fantastic opportunity has arisen and I’m looking for someone to join my team. My name’s Claire, I’m the Head of Talent Attraction and Onboarding and I’m looking for someone who’s a real go-getter and who thrives on delivering a 5* service to their stakeholders and champions an amazing candidate experience.

We’re a business that is growing, so it makes it an incredibly exciting time to join! I’m looking for someone who is always one step ahead, someone who’s self-motivated, naturally autonomous and highly proactive. If this sounds a bit like you, I’d be super keen to meet you.

WHAT YOU’LL GET UP TO

To contribute to AVADO creating learning that works for our customers and learners, you will be accountable for:

• The full end-to-end, in-house recruitment process, from taking a brief, deciding on the sourcing strategy, advertising, scheduling interviews, providing feedback and making offers.
  • Designing and delivering repeatable and innovative talent sourcing across multiple territories and in both high quality and high-volume role types,
  • Continuously evolving the processes that underpin amazing candidate and hiring manager experiences simultaneously;
  • You will build relationships and work with cross-functional teams.
  • Innovating new ways for attracting top talent to achieve a high-quality end to end processes and experiences;
  • Articulate our business mission and core values in ways that resonate with each particular contact.

WHAT DO YOU GET FOR WORKING AT AVADO?

Being part of the UK’s leading EdTech company means more than just being good at what we do in our subject matter expertise. What you bring in terms of skills is obviously very important. But our first passion and skill really lay in helping individuals and organisations grow, using our “learning that works” methodology. With offices across the globe, you’ll get to collaborate with people from Singapore, Hong Kong, and across the UK. We use our skills to help people improve theirs.

And… just for being here, we offer you a culture that’s created and nurtured by super smart people and underpinned by our Values. Our Values of Accountability, Ambition, Care, Empowerment and Transparency were created for and by our people, and guide our thinking, decisions and actions, creating a truly unique place to work. You will also get a chance to be at the forefront of digital transformation and professional growth, enviable workspaces, serious personal development opportunity and a few nice job-related and lifestyle perks.

WHAT YOU’LL BRING

• Experience of working in-house is essential and comfortable on delivering a high level of quality service
  • To be a trusted point of contact to support managers/stakeholders and have that true business partnering mentality
  • Proactive rather than reactive relationships
  • Proven ability to build diverse, high-quality talent pipelines and pools;
  • Experience of using Linked in Recruiter and used to being imaginative when it comes to sourcing methods
  • Excellent oral and written communication skills
  • Obsession with making sure our Values are experienced by each and every candidate that interacts with us, regardless of channel;
  • Able to multi-task whilst maintaining a high attention to detail

** Please note role is a January 2020 start**

A FEW MORE THINGS ABOUT US…

We’re proud of what we’re doing and relentless in doing the right thing. In addition to this, we can offer you:

• A home in our growing, ambitious team, whose sharp focus is growing the EdTech industry;
  • The opportunity to truly own and be responsible for making great things happen, making a real difference and working with some of the world’s leading brands;
  • A fast and furious, exciting place to be with real challenge and a meaningful opportunity

… AND WE’RE HIGHLY INCLUSIVE

AVADO is one of those rare places where anyone from anywhere with any background or experience is free to come and do their very best work. We believe in the diversity of thought, as that’s what helps us help our customers and learners – whether investing in their own development, or having their employer invest for them. Equality, diversity and inclusion are values that are critical to our success; come and see for yourself.

Apply for this Job

* Required