At AVADO, our Purpose is Unlocking potential and changing lives… Whilst all roles at AVADO contribute to the achievement of this, some roles get to see it more up-close and personal… This is true of our Customer Success Administrator. Sound interesting? Keep reading…
WHO DO WE NEED?
An exciting opportunity to join our growing Customer Success Team and be a part of delivering outstanding customer service to our clients. You’ll be responsible for the delivery of crucial progress and feedback reports for many of our corporate clients as well as general administration duties for the wider team. We are looking for someone with a keen eye for detail, a proactive approach and a willingness to get stuck in.
WHAT YOU’LL GET UP TO
- Liaising with internal teams, including our Learning and Development Coaches and the Business Intelligence Team to gather and record accurate data on learner progress
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Gaining valuable skills to work within a client facing role
- Collaborating on and maintaining team priorities through project management tools
- Supporting the wider Customer Success team with general administration duties to align with team priorities
WHAT DO YOU GET FOR WORKING AT AVADO?
Being part of the UK’s leading EdTech company means more than just being good at what we do in our subject matter expertise. What you bring in terms of skills is obviously very important. But our first passion and skill really lay in helping individuals and organisations grow, using our “learning that works” methodology. We use our skills to help people improve theirs.
And… just for being here, we offer you a culture that’s created and nurtured by super smart people and underpinned by our Values. Our Values of Accountability, Ambition, Care, Empowerment and Transparency were created for and by our people, and guide our thinking, decisions and actions, creating a truly unique place to work. You will also get a chance to be at the forefront of digital transformation and professional growth, enviable workspaces, serious personal development opportunity and a few nice job-related and lifestyle perks.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- A willingness to get stuck in and become part of a busy and collaborative team
- A willingness to adapt to changing priorities
- A proven data-driven approach, with strong analytical skills
- Ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- A mindset that is ready to get stuck in and take on big challenges
Even better if you’ve got:
- Previous experience dealing with internal and external stakeholders/business clients
- Familiarity with (and a passion for!) learning
- Previous experience with data programmes such as Tableau
A FEW MORE THINGS ABOUT US…
We’re proud of what we’re doing and relentless in doing the right thing. In addition to this, we can offer you:
- A home in our growing, ambitious team, whose sharp focus is growing the EdTech industry
- The opportunity to truly own and be responsible for making great things happen, making a real difference and working with some of the world’s leading brands;
- A fast and furious, exciting place to be with real challenge and a meaningful opportunity
… AND WE’RE HIGHLY INCLUSIVE
AVADO is one of those rare places where anyone from anywhere with any background or experience is free to come and do their very best work. We believe in the diversity of thought, as that’s what helps us help our customers and learners – whether investing in their own development, or having their employer invest for them. Equality, diversity and inclusion are values that are critical to our success; come and see for yourself.