At AVADO, our Purpose is Unlocking potential and changing lives. Lightbox Studio, our new inhouse creative department is looking for a Lead Graphic Designer to help us deliver on this purpose with fresh, engaging and ambitious work; redefining EdTech creative standards. Sound interesting? Keep reading…
WHO DO WE NEED?
Elliott Dalrymple, our Head of Studio is looking for someone who wants to focus on making high impact creative work that will elevate our content to help train, retain and empower our users. This role also comes with supporting an awesome team of hungry designers and working closely with our talented motion design, interactive and content teams.
Lightbox studio is a new highly experimental and ambitious inhouse creative agency within AVADO Learning. We create everything from branching video content to touch interactive games and podcasts. Working closely with Studio Leads and reporting to the Head of Studio, you will be the go-to person for all graphic related consultation, requests and planning. This role would be perfect for someone who really appreciates anime, motion design and feels like they can communicate anything visually.
WHAT YOU’LL GET UP TO
To deliver the very best design work for AVADO you’ll be central to all graphic requests, you will be comfortably accountable for:
- Advising, responding and delivering creative briefs with your team
- Developing the design culture with Studio Leads
- Leading, training and mentoring teams for success
- Recognising design opportunities, generating creative concepts and pitching to stakeholders
- Co-managing team schedules, workloads and efficiencies
- Collaborating, designing and promoting best practices
- Maintain user centric thinking in the Studio
- Forecasting the needs of your team and the Studio
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Understanding how to design graphics for animation
- Great at absorbing, experimenting and applying inspiration
- Basic experience with task managements tool like Jira, Trello or Asana
- The ability to educate the wider team on design principles, technology and trends
- Experience with UI prototyping, working with instructional designers and marketers