Job Title: Marketing Manager
Reporting to: General Manager, USA
Dotted line: Head of Marketing
Based: Richmond, Virginia
We know that accessing finance can be a real headache for small businesses - but it doesn’t need to be. That’s why we’ve set out to help small businesses thrive, by building amazing technology that provides easy access to simple, flexible and fair finance.
Through our 11+ years of experience, our team of experts has grown with the changes and challenges of the small business world. Our technology is revolutionizing the way businesses offer and access finance, and so we’re trusted by our customers and partners because our platform and services directly solve their pain points.
We finance small businesses directly, and also through key partnerships. Ultimately, we are small business champions and we’ll continue innovating to make finance accessible for all.
What is it like to work for Liberis?
Liberis is currently a team of around 100 people globally, and we’re growing significantly month on month.
We endeavor to create a flexible work environment that provides all our employees with equal access to information, development and opportunity. And naturally, we are committed to a culturally diverse community and strongly encourage applications from all candidates, regardless of gender, race, or background.
We are a company built on constant innovation and development, which makes us exciting to be around. We’re in in together and want to see our customers, partners and team members succeed. Come and join us on our journey, and help us transform the finance industry!
You will manage and implement the overall program and marketing campaigns for Worldpay Capital and our partnership marketing relationship with Worldpay US as well as other prospective strategic partners. Based in the US, you will be a part of the overall Liberis marketing group, but also a key initial member of our core USA team.
- Build and get alignment and approval for the Worldpay Capital US marketing plan to achieve volume, customer experience, and financial targets
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns across multiple channels (e.g., SEO, PPC, DM, eDM), ensuring achievement of stated objectives
- Build messaging strategies to effectively deliver the Liberis/Worldpay Capital value proposition
- Be the “voice of the customer” in internal discussion to ensure on-target delivery
- Identify ways to drive customer engagement
- Monitor customer satisfaction and generate testimonials where appropriate
- Develop new creative approaches to support customer acquisition, retention, and engagement
- Manage external agencies and service providers, as required
- Forecast marketing performance and monitor progress, with root cause analysis and mitigation strategies as needed
- Manage the creative and copy approval process, working with legal and compliance teams
- Work closely with the Worldpay US team to deliver the overall program objectives, facilitate regular reporting and meetings as required
- Collaborate with other business leaders in Finance, Marketing, Operations, and Human Resources to deliver the business plan consistent with the Liberis culture and values
- 2+ years experience in marketing, with an emphasis on lead generation campaigns, ideally in a financial services industry (e.g., lending, insurance, mortgage)
- Deep knowledge of marketing campaign planning, execution, and delivery
- Familiarity with CRM, MAP, and other marketing technology
- Experience managing budgets and project schedules
- Experience managing client relationships (internal or external)
- Strong communications and complex problem solving abilities
- Self-starter, collaborative, persuasive, and detail-oriented
- BA required, advanced degree preferred
What we offer in return
- Being part of a new entrant to the market with a mission to provide a convenient access to good-value working capital for SMBs
- A dynamic and fun working environment
- Competitive salary and benefits