AVADO is changing people’s lives. Our capability building and apprenticeship programmes help transform organisational strategy and upgrade thousands of individual career paths every year. Sound interesting? Keep reading…
WHO DO WE NEED?
Lucy Ellis, our Customer Success Manager, is looking for someone to work in partnership with our corporate clients to ensure the learning experience truly embeds knowledge and drives lasting behavioural change. You’ll need to build and maintain strong relationships with all stakeholders, whilst delivering outstanding customer service. The role comes with an opportunity to engage with a range of products across our digital and professional qualification faculties, as well as apprenticeships.
WHAT YOU’LL GET UP TO
To ensure we are delivering outstanding customer service, you’ll be accountable for:
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with corporate stakeholders, keeping them engaged from the initial kick off meeting through to programme completion.
- Manging the end to end programme delivery and conducting regular project status meetings with internal and external stakeholders.
- Creating and delivering welcome and onboarding materials for learners and line managers.
- Effective management and reporting of learner progression and facilitating necessary improvements.
- Facilitating learner feedback presentations along with celebrations of success.
- Manage evolving client needs for tailored solutions, working closely with the relevant Sales lead.
WHAT DO YOU GET FOR WORKING AT AVADO?
Being part of the UK’s leading EdTech company means more than just being good at what we do in our subject matter expertise. What you bring in terms of skills is obviously very important. But our first passion and skill really lay in helping individuals and organisations grow, using our “learning that works” methodology. With offices across the globe, you’ll get to collaborate with people from Singapore, Hong Kong and across the UK. We use our skills to help people improve theirs.
And… just for being here, we offer you a culture that’s created and nurtured by super smart people and underpinned by our Values. Our Values of Accountability, Ambition, Care, Empowerment and Transparency were created for and by our people, and guide our thinking, decisions and actions, creating a truly unique place to work. You will also get a chance to be at the forefront of digital transformation and professional growth, enviable workspaces, serious personal development opportunity and a few nice job-related and lifestyle perks.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- A willingness to get stuck in and become part of a busy and collaborative team.
- An ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- Confidence when facing and dealing with stakeholders to encourage and inspire.
- A clear and constructive communicator with strong relationship building and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management skills and responsibility for meeting agreed deadlines.
- Attention to detail and polished presentation skills
A FEW MORE THINGS ABOUT US…
We’re proud of what we’re doing and relentless in doing the right thing. In addition to this, we can offer you:
- A home in our growing, ambitious team, whose sharp focus is growing the EdTech industry;
- The opportunity to truly own and be responsible for making great things happen, making a real difference and working with some of the world’s leading brands;
- A fast and furious, exciting place to be with real challenge and a meaningful opportunity
… AND WE’RE HIGHLY INCLUSIVE
AVADO is one of those rare places where anyone from anywhere with any background or experience is free to come and do their very best work. We believe in the diversity of thought, as that’s what helps us help our customers and learners – whether investing in their own development, or having their employer invest for them. Equality, diversity and inclusion are values that are critical to our success; come and see for yourself.