Data science analyst
Location: White City – London
Posting date: 7th October 2019
Closing date: 4th November 2019
We are reinventing B2B media and events, committed to connecting buyers and sellers in B2B markets globally. Our people, technology led approach and our commitment to innovation set us apart.
Staying up to date in a fast-changing industry is a major challenge for professional executives. We develop smart ways to curate and create content that cuts through the noise and captures the attention of busy executives to help them succeed in their roles.
In turn, we offer content marketing solutions to suppliers that want to influence these communities, a cost-effective, reliable, scalable source of qualified leads. We aim to become a long term, retained partner with leading suppliers in each of our markets.
Our point of difference is that we use a proprietary technology stack to track engagement online which allows us to offer personalized experiences to professionals, which leads to higher engagement online. Our technology also allows us to nurture leads until they are marketing qualified, ready for an introduction to an appropriate supplier.
Our current communities are in Fintech, Digital Marketing, HR and Finance. We want to have a reputation for building the best communities, appreciated by professionals and suppliers alike.
Founded in 2012, we now have around 80 employees across London and New York and continue to grow. We are backed by the Blenheim Chalcot group, leading technology investors with annual sales of over £300M.
Our culture is inclusive, modern, friendly, smart and innovative – we seek to employ bright, positive thinking self-starters with a can-do attitude. Our people enjoy challenging themselves to be the best at what they do – if that sounds like you, you’ll fit right in!
We will offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
To find out more, please visit:
You will lead all data analytic sales and the maintenance of the sales platform. You will also be responsible for training staff on all changes to the platform.
Data and analytics:
- Salesforce super user
- Report management
- Providing data-based insights
- Data analytics
- Supporting the production of board reports
- Training system users
- Other ad hoc data projects
ESSENTIALS FOR THE ROLE
- Data science experience
- Masters in STEM subject from respected university
- Knowledge of Sales as a Science methodology
- Experience in the conferencing or events industry
- B2B sales ops knowledge
- Digital media expertise
- Salesforce admin experience
- Knowledge of Marketo
- Must have experience presenting data-based findings at board level
- High level excel skills – Pivot tables, Vlookup, VBA
- Python and SQL are required
- Must have previous experience managing projects delivered by outsourced teams
- Experience in system training for sales staff
Our culture is inclusive, modern, friendly, smart and innovative – we seek to employ bright, positive thinking individuals with a can-do attitude. Our people enjoy challenging themselves to be the best at what they do – if that sounds like you, you’ll fit right in!
- Flexible mindset
- Humble and Social
- Diverse and inclusive.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- A dynamic start-up environment
- 25 days of paid holidays (plus a Birthday Day and an additional day off around Christmas)
- Dynamic working hours
- Remote working once a week
- Life Assurance – 4 x annual salary.
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible Benefits: Private Medical, Private Dental, Gym Subsidiaries, Cycle to Work Scheme, Travel Account, Group Health Assessment Scheme, Group Cash Plan Scheme
- Free fruit every day
- Free lunch on a Wednesday
- A prosecco and beer fridge every Friday
- The right mix of challenges, learning and development opportunities
Our approach and style is professional yet down to earth. Whilst challenging, we hope the process will be as engaging and insightful for you as it will be for us.
Individuals seeking employment at Contentive must note we see diversity as a really positive thing that actually creates a better workplace and delivers better outcomes, so we are really keen to maximise the diversity of the workforce and actively encourage applications from anyone and everyone