At AVADO, our Purpose is unlocking potential and changing lives… At the forefront of delivering this is an amazing team of Learning & Development Coaches (LDC), personally delivering excellence for apprentices on our award-winning ‘Arch Apprenticeships’ Data and IT programmes. Now this team needs a new leader, a Learning Delivery Manager, who can lead them whilst playing a vital role in the definition and delivery of the programmes. Sound interesting…? Keep reading…
WHO DO WE NEED?
Sara Roberts, who recently joined us as Head of Learning Excellence and already helping to shape our success, is looking for someone who wants to focus on leading a talented team of LDCs and shaping our exciting future with Data and IT apprenticeships. The satisfaction that our LDCs and Learning Delivery Manager get from their first-hand experience of the incredible impact of our programmes is second to none, and the person we are looking for will thrive on driving this.
WHAT YOU’LL GET UP TO
To help us in unlocking potential and changing lives, you will be accountable for:
- Leading the team effectively, ensuring that all learners get the most remarkable learning experience.
- Managing the learning relationship between the apprentice, the client and the wider AVADO organisation.
- Ensuring that all compliance, quality and safeguarding practices are delivered to the highest of standards; you’ll have direct accountability for contributing to our ongoing high OFSTED grading.
- Managing the learners within your portfolio, specifically around maintaining records, dealing with lapses, monitoring and addressing issues of learner performance, and dealing with all administration surrounding the learners in your portfolio.
- Making sure that all learning processes and timelines are well managed, and that all stakeholders in our cross-functional, collaborative working environment are completely up to date on the progress of each and every one of your learners.
- Driving efficiencies in our processes and all ways of working, to make sure all learner-focused AVADO people are focusing on creating the best possible learning experience.
- Demonstrating by example the AVADO tone, Purpose and “growth mindset” in all interactions, communications, promotions.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Degree-level education, in a relevant IT subject.
- Extensive people management and leadership experience; you will know how each and every person in your team is motivated, how far their potential can take them, and what strengths they bring to the table.
- Exceptional attention to detail, organisational and priority-setting.
- A lively, friendly approach to working with all stakeholders.
- A relentless drive to work cross-functionally and collaboratively, with a view to driving optimum efficiency in all that we do.
- A confident, clear communicator with exceptional command of the English language.
- A decisiveness, independent worker who thrives on working with others whilst keeping your own, authentic style.
- Adaptable, flexible with excellent time management skills, and an unwavering ability to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrable interest in digital and online learning.
- Experience in training, coaching and/or teaching.
- Experience of apprenticeship standards within IT, including Data Analyst and Business Analyst.
- Experience of EPAOs, including BCS.
WHAT DO YOU GET FOR WORKING AT AVADO?
Being part of the UK’s leading EdTech company means more than just being good at what we do in our subject matter expertise. What you bring in terms of skills is obviously very important. But our first passion and skill really lay in helping individuals and organisations grow, using our “learning that works” methodology. With offices across the globe, you’ll get to collaborate with people from Germany, Singapore, Hong Kong, USA, and across the UK. We use our skills to help people improve theirs.
And… just for being here, we offer you a culture that’s created and nurtured by super smart people and underpinned by our Values. Our Values of Accountability, Ambition, Care, Empowerment and Transparency were created for our people, by our people; they guide our thinking, decisions and actions, creating a truly unique place to work. You will also get a chance to be at the forefront of digital transformation and professional growth, enviable workspaces, serious personal development opportunity and a few nice job-related and lifestyle perks.
A FEW MORE THINGS ABOUT US…
We’re proud of what we’re doing and relentless in doing the right thing. In addition to this, we can offer you:
- A home in our growing, ambitious team, whose sharp focus is growing the EdTech industry;
- The opportunity to truly own and be responsible for making great things happen, making a real difference and working with some of the world’s leading brands;
- A fast and furious, exciting place to be with real challenge and a meaningful opportunity
… AND WE’RE HIGHLY INCLUSIVE
AVADO is one of those rare places where anyone from anywhere with any background or experience is free to come and do their very best work. We believe in the diversity of thought, as that’s what helps us help our customers and learners – whether investing in their own development, or having their employer invest for them. Equality, diversity and inclusion are values that are critical to our success; come and see for yourself.