This is an excellent entry level sales opportunity for outgoing, forward thinking self-starters, who are ready to make a deliberate step into their first career. This role is essential to maximise sales performance and our inside sales team focuses around winning new business and qualifying leads to an excellent standard. This then allows the business development managers to concentrate on what they do best, closing leads rather than prospecting.
- Maximising sales performance and adopting an account-based selling methodology centred on researching companies, identifying key players and exhaustively nurturing your targets
- Building and maintaining strong, trusted relationships with senior-level prospects
- Understanding prospects’ business needs and personal responsibilities/goals
- Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales agent for development and closure
- Achieving and exceeding weekly, monthly, quarterly qualified meetings quotas
- Diligently managing all sales communication and activity
- Crafting compelling sales emails that inspire prospects to respond
- Managing the relationship with third party lead research company
Base salary is £24,000 with an OTE of up to £32,000
What you’ll get from us:
Being an Edtech Company means that we naturally put a lot of thought into our own internal training and development. So as a New Starter at AVADO you’ll be enrolled onto our inside sales academy - 10 week program which puts you on the fast track path to being a Business Development Manager. Past Inside Sales Executives have moved up in the company and now manage clients such as Amazon and Google - for top performers this can be a reality in as little as 18 months.
Experience and skills:
- Recent graduate / apprentice (0-1 years’ experience)
- The ability to effectively and persuasively communicate
- A demonstrable track record of high performance
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills
- An entrepreneurial mindset and practice: you enjoy working as part of a team, rapidly iterating on strategy, and getting your hands dirty to build something great
- Engaging, ambitious, driven and target orientated.
- An interest in Digital, Data, Technology and Professional learning
Your earning potential - base salary £24,000 with an OTE of up to £32,000.
AVADO exists to help everyone unlock their potential, with lifelong learning that works. Our digitally powered learning gives people and businesses all over the world the critical skills they need to succeed in today's rapidly changing world - and tomorrow's.
We offer professional qualifications, apprenticeships and digital learning solutions to individuals and companies around the world. Having successfully delivered training programmes to over 200,000 individuals and 2,000 businesses globally. Our expertise is plain to see through our partnerships with Google, Tableau, the CIPD and the IPA, and with clients like Vodafone, EY, Estee Lauder, Worldpay, Commerzbank and Facebook and it’s why Arch Apprentices are rated Grade 1 Outstanding by Ofsted. We are backed by the Blenheim Chalcot group, leading technology investors with annual sales of over £300M.
A FEW MORE THINGS ABOUT US…
We’re proud of what we’re doing and relentless in doing the right thing. In addition to this, we can offer you:
- A home in our growing, ambitious team, whose sharp focus is growing the EdTech industry;
- The opportunity to truly own and be responsible for making great things happen, making a real difference and working with some of the world’s leading brands;
- A fast and furious, exciting place to be with real challenge and a meaningful opportunity
… AND WE’RE HIGHLY INCLUSIVE
AVADO is one of those rare places where anyone from anywhere with any background or experience is free to come and do their very best work. We believe in the diversity of thought, as that’s what helps us help our customers and learners – whether investing in their own development, or having their employer invest for them. Equality, diversity and inclusion are values that are critical to our success; come and see for yourself.