AVADO (in partnership with Tableau) are delivering market leading Data Analyst Apprenticeship training, to keep up with demand we are now in search of our next inspirational, technical trainer… sound interesting? Keep reading…
WHO DO WE NEED?
We’re looking for someone who wants to help individuals from some of the UK’s most exciting businesses develop their data analysis capability through our Data Analyst Apprenticeship programme. This role holds the opportunity to shape the future of the content being delivered (exclusively in partnership with Tableau) to hundreds of eager apprentices every year.
WHAT YOU’LL GET UP TO
As a Data Analyst Trainer you will be accountable for:
- Delivering inspiring technical data analysis training to groups of ~15 aspiring learners
- Supporting future iterations of content to form a market leading programme
- Preparing learners for an exciting career as a data analyst
- Contributing to AVADO’s broader (and rapidly growing) Data Academy
WHAT DO YOU GET FOR WORKING AT AVADO?
Being part of the UK’s leading EdTech company means more than just being good at what we do in our subject matter expertise. What you bring in terms of skills is obviously very important. But our first passion and skill really lay in helping individuals and organisations grow, using our “learning that works” methodology. With offices across the globe, you’ll get to collaborate with people from Germany, Singapore, Hong Kong, USA, and across the UK. We use our skills to help people improve theirs.
And… just for being here, we offer you a culture that’s created and nurtured by super smart people and underpinned by our Values. Our Values of Accountability, Ambition, Care, Empowerment and Transparency were created for and by our people, and guide our thinking, decisions and actions, creating a truly unique place to work. You will also get a chance to be at the forefront of digital transformation and professional growth, enviable workspaces, serious personal development opportunity and a few nice job-related and lifestyle perks.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- A background in delivering technical training to corporate customers
- Core technical knowledge in key data analysis areas (machine learning algorithms, statistical analysis, relational database modelling, advanced SQL, data manipulation and wrangling)
- Strong knowledge & experience using Python, R and data visualisation tools (Tableau & PowerBI)
- Preferably Dell EMC qualification (at the least, desire to complete)
A FEW MORE THINGS ABOUT US…
We’re proud of what we’re doing and relentless in doing the right thing. In addition to this, we can offer you:
- A home in our growing, ambitious team, whose sharp focus is growing the EdTech industry;
- The opportunity to truly own and be responsible for making great things happen, making a real difference and working with some of the world’s leading brands;
- A fast and furious, exciting place to be with real challenge and a meaningful opportunity
… AND WE’RE HIGHLY INCLUSIVE
AVADO is one of those rare places where anyone from anywhere with any background or experience is free to come and do their very best work. We believe in the diversity of thought, as that’s what helps us help our customers and learners – whether investing in their own development, or having their employer invest for them. Equality, diversity and inclusion are values that are critical to our success; come and see for yourself.