In today’s world, the question is no longer ‘should I join a start-up?’, but ‘how do I join the right start-up?’.
- Considering a career in start-ups but unsure how to even approach this?
- Keen to contribute meaningfully to a company’s success and have accountability whilst in an Internship?
- Eager to build a network of people within the industry and work with peers of a similar mindset?
If so, this internship scheme will be perfect for you!
We are reinventing B2B media and events, committed to connecting buyers and sellers in B2B markets globally. Our people, technology led approach and our commitment to innovation set us apart.
Staying up to date in a fast-changing industry is a major challenge for professional executives. We develop smart ways to curate and create content that cuts through the noise and captures the attention of busy executives to help them succeed in their roles.
In turn, we offer content marketing solutions to suppliers that want to influence these communities, a cost-effective, reliable, scalable source of qualified leads. We aim to become a long term, retained partner with leading suppliers in each of our markets.
Our point of difference is that we use a proprietary technology stack to track engagement online which allows us to offer personalized experiences to professionals, which leads to higher engagement online. Our technology also allows us to nurture leads until they are marketing qualified, ready for an introduction to an appropriate supplier.
Our current communities are in Fintech, Digital Marketing, HR and Finance. We want to have a reputation for building the best communities, appreciated by professionals and suppliers alike.
Founded in 2012, we now have around 80 employees across London and New York and continue to grow. We are backed by the Blenheim Chalcot group, leading technology investors with annual sales of over £300M.
Our culture is inclusive, modern, friendly, smart and innovative – we seek to employ bright, positive thinking self-starters with a can-do attitude. Our people enjoy challenging themselves to be the best at what they do – if that sounds like you, you’ll fit right in!
We will offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
To find out more, please visit:
The Internship Programme
Contentive is giving students the opportunity to join one of our amazing teams for an 8-week Internship.
We enjoy a smart/casual environment and our culture is inclusive, modern, friendly, smart and, most importantly, innovative. Moreover, we offer a competitive salary package to compensate for your time.
We’re looking for highly talented individuals with a spark.
In many internship programmes, it can be easy for interns to be seen as a spare part, simply there to observe or assist with menial tasks. But the very nature of Contentive means that this internship is quite the opposite.
In a start-up environment, there is no hiding away from getting stuck in. You will gain exposure into how a tech company is built and be supported at a level simply not found in larger, more established firms, whilst taking ownership of work that has a real impact with full transparency on other projects within the venture. Everybody pitches in, no matter your level.
The ideal candidate
We will be looking for candidates who are coming to the end of university or have just graduated but are open to other levels of higher education from all disciplines. All we are asking for is that you will:
- Be on track for a 2:1 or higher
- Be available from the end of October for a minimum of 8 weeks
- Have the attitude and approach we need in our business
What We’re Looking For
Regardless of level of experience, here at Contentive there are a few fundamental values we hold paramount for all team members:
- Passionate: We’re looking for people who are passionate about what content and the role that digital plays. Our teams have a genuine passion for new and challenging experiences.
- Diverse and inclusive: We actively seek diverse perspectives to achieve the best results. We’re looking for people to join our team and be part of our inclusive community.
- Curious: We challenge the status quo to reinvent how we do things. We value people who are inquisitive; they want to understand our approached but are not afraid to suggest different avenues.
- Genuine and respectful: We work hard to be more authentic each day. We have a ‘no-ego’ policy and seek out people who bring energy to a team. We have a down-to-earth and personable culture.
- Accountable: We whole heartedly take responsibility for the role we play. We are a community of proactive self-starters and look for individuals who can use their initiative and drive on a daily basis.
- Flexible mindset: We see change as an opportunity to grow. Being adaptable and recognising the importance of flexibility to add value in a constantly evolving company is vital for us.
If you see yourself in this environment and would like to work with similarly minded people, we’d love to hear from you.
How to Apply
If this sounds like something you would love to get stuck into, fill in the application form below and submit your CV.