WHO DO WE NEED?
We are looking for a proactive, passionate, and committed professional to join our team of Learning and Development Coaches to be focused on delivering our Data Analyst Apprenticeship programme.
Having a background of working with Data Analyst qualifications you will be able to transfer your knowledge and experience in order to enhance the provision we provide and make a real difference to the learners you engage with. Ideally, you will have knowledge and/or experience of BCS’s qualification portfolio. We need someone who is a natural coach, someone who is excited about their role and committed to developing and passing on their knowledge to the next generation of Data Analysts, Encouraging both colleagues and customers alike. We are growing strongly, and our Data Analyst programme is gaining the attention of some very impressive clients to date.
About our product
On this apprenticeship, our learners develop the tools and techniques to execute detailed investigations and analysis, where they’ll be able to identify the right solution to meet their employer’s needs. They gain the British Computer Society’s (BCS) Data Analyst qualification, the DELL EMC and BCS Diploma Data Analysis Concepts.
Arch are also delighted to partner with Tableau on this programme, giving learners exclusive access to Tableau licenses and bespoke content.
You will support the apprentice in creating a portfolio that shows their ability to carry out these tasks at the correct level for the qualification:
- Collect data to/from a range of systems.
- Follow data and security standards, policies and procedures to activities.
- Carry out database queries across tables to extract data for analysis
- Use a range of techniques to identify and predict trends and patterns in data.
- Help with data quality checking and cleansing.
- Summarise, present and make recommendations from the results of data analysis.
- Dell EMC Data Science Associate Certificate
- BCS Diploma in Data Analysis Concepts
- Data Analyst Level 4 Apprenticeship
WHAT YOU’LL GET UP TO HERE AS AN LDC
LDC’s in our team are the lynchpin that guide, encourage, and – where necessary – challenge learners to ensure that they turbo-charge their careers through their apprenticeship. This means building a strong relationship with the person’s line manager too.
Our learners could be 16 or they could be 50, we have a variety of exciting clients which means our learners could be from within the UK Government, a well-recognised company and brand, or a small start-up, so you will have to be able to adapt your style and approach to what is needed.
Here’s a taste of what you’ll be doing to deliver our market leading Network Engineer programme
- The opportunity to guide and support learners throughout their journey whilst they undertake a world class apprenticeship product designed by BCS
- Supporting each learner to progress effectively through their programme, benefiting in the short term, laying foundations for long term career success and ensuring they successfully get through their ‘End Point Assessment’
- Interacting regularly with all your learners, whether face-to-face or virtually, utilising the technology tools we provide
- Using those interactions to ensure progress and evidence of learning is captured
- Using a coaching approach to help learners reflect and embed what they are learning in a way that makes a difference to them, their line manager, their teams and their employer
- Being an active member of the team, collaborating to improve what we do and learn from each other
- Continuously coaching to the level expected of a Grade 1 Ofsted Provider- it’s one of our proudest achievements and you will part of the top 4% of all training providers.
WHAT DO YOU GET FOR WORKING AT ARCH?
Perhaps unusually for this sort of role, you will flourish with us if you are a willing and able team player; we do lots together, learning together, figuring out how we can improve and supporting each other.
We are one of the UK’s leading providers of apprenticeships: growing fast but sensibly and driven by an ambition to do apprenticeships the right way for the benefit of learners, employers, and the UK economy.
WHO ARE ARCH?
We are part of AVADO, the international professional skills company, which means you are joining a 450+ community of professional educators, instructional designers, learning technologists and support staff. We work at the forefront of digital transformation and professional growth, helping not only individuals but companies develop better practices for the future.
This means our work as a direct effect, we can see our results and are proud of where we have come from and where we are going…we just need you to help us continue this amazing journey.
We have a small start-up feel which gives us great ownership of our work but as we are also part of the Blenheim Chalcot group which means we have the support and stability to go and grow long term.
AND WE’RE HIGHLY INCLUSIVE
Arch is one of those rare places where anyone from anywhere with any background or experience is free to come and do their very best work. We believe in the power of autonomy, the benefits of team work and diversity of thought, as these help us help our learners – whether investing in their own professional development, or having their employer invest for them. Equality, diversity and inclusion are values that are critical to our success. Come and see for yourself.
A FEW MORE THINGS…
We’re proud of what we’re doing and relentless about doing the right thing. In addition to this, we can offer you:
- The chance to be part of a growing, ambitious team that is changing the face of apprenticeships
- The opportunity to work with (and learn from!) some of the UK’s most famous, important and best loved employers
- A dynamic, diverse and driven place to work with like-minded colleagues