Reporting to: Head of Content
We are reinventing B2B media and events, committed to connecting buyers and sellers in B2B markets globally. Our people, technology led approach and our commitment to innovation set us apart.
Staying up to date in a fast-changing industry is a major challenge for professional executives. We develop smart ways to curate and create content that cuts through the noise and captures the attention of busy executives to help them succeed in their roles.
In turn, we offer content marketing solutions to suppliers that want to influence these communities, a cost-effective, reliable, scalable source of qualified leads. We aim to become a long term, retained partner with leading suppliers in each of our markets.
Our point of difference is that we use a proprietary technology stack to track engagement online which allows us to offer personalized experiences to professionals, which leads to higher engagement online. Our technology also allows us to nurture leads until they are marketing qualified, ready for an introduction to an appropriate supplier.
Our current communities are in Fintech, Digital Marketing, HR and Finance. We want to have a reputation for building the best communities, appreciated by professionals and suppliers alike.
Founded in 2012, we now have around 80 employees across London and New York and continue to grow. We are backed by the Blenheim Chalcot group, leading technology investors with annual sales of over £300M.
We will offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
We’re looking for a self-motivated producer to work on our award-winning HRD Summits. Through extensive research, you will curate programmes that inform and engage the community; attracts best-in-class practitioners while forging key relationships within the profession that will push the growth of our finance portfolio and help develop a winning strategy for maximum revenue generation.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Carry out high quality primary research with C-Suite industry leaders and solution providers to develop a winning summit strategy and unique programme content
- Identify the market leaders, disruptors, innovators and thought leaders within the industry and secure their involvement with the summit and our wider community
- To produce high quality & innovative agendas for portfolio of global conferences
- To source, select and secure participation of industry-leading speakers
- Help guide your sales team’s strategy with in-depth research and a thorough understanding of the market and key business challenges
- Work closely with the marketing team to generate relevant and innovative content to support the summit campaign
- Work with the event operations team to deliver an exceptional onsite experience
- Manage your project deliverables to ensure production schedules are met
- Develop your networks with senior practitioners to enhance the summit
- Shape new session formats that are innovative and interactive
- Key stakeholder for all speakers: to liaise with and manage these relationships throughout the campaign and onsite, collecting speaker info and ensuing they have a smooth onsite experience.
- Have experience in B2B events (production)
- Confident communicator with excellent interpersonal skills and strong customer care abilities. Able to form and manage forge professional relationships easily
- Can carry out in-depth telephone and desk research and to identify key themes/challenges that resonate with our audience
- Articulate and creative copy writing skills with a high attention to detail
- The ability to prioritise and work under pressure and independently to tight deadlines
Our culture is inclusive, modern, friendly, smart and innovative – we seek to employ bright, positive thinking individuals with a can-do attitude. Our people enjoy challenging themselves to be the best at what they do – if that sounds like you, you’ll fit right in!
- Flexible mindset
- Humble and Social
- Diverse and inclusive
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- A dynamic start-up environment
- 25 days of paid holidays (plus a Birthday Day and an additional day off around Christmas)
- Dynamic working hours
- Remote working once a week
- Life Assurance – 4 x annual salary.
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible Benefits: Private Medical, Private Dental, Gym Subsidiaries, Cycle to Work Scheme, Travel Account, Group Health Assessment Scheme, Group Cash Plan Scheme
- Free fruit every day
- Free lunch on a Wednesday
- A prosecco and beer fridge every Friday
- The right mix of challenges, learning and development opportunities
Our approach and style is professional yet down to earth. Whilst challenging, we hope the process will be as engaging and insightful for you as it will be for us.
Individuals seeking employment at Contentive must note we see diversity as a really positive thing that actually creates a better workplace and delivers better outcomes, so we are really keen to maximise the diversity of the workforce and actively encourage applications from anyone and everyone