Job Title: Operations Analyst
Blenheim Chalcot and the Environment
BCI Finance (“BCI”) was established in 2013 to manage the capital of the Blenheim Chalcot Group (“BC”), as well as a number of third-party structures, with an investment mandate to provide venture capital to start-ups and growth companies. BC are venture builders, not venture capitalists. We invest more than just funds, we invest our knowledge and experience, ideas and infrastructure.
Working alongside entrepreneurs and co-founders, we support our ventures from start-up to scale to exit, giving them access to global networks and the services they need to grow.
The Equity Strategies manage a number of equity and co investment vehicles, through which investors can gain access to high-growth venture businesses and non-standard debt provided in a structured manner.
Since launching in 1998, we have built over 30 businesses in a variety of sectors, including IT services and outsourcing, financial services, education, travel, software, sport, fashion and media. Working with entrepreneurs and co-founders, we continue to create and build businesses in these sectors, often from the ground up.
You can find us located in One Hammersmith Broadway; a five-story, modern and spacious office building, which is a hub of technology start-up companies and venture capitalist organisations.
- The candidate will be focused on supporting operational processes for the BC investment vehicles.
- The person will be part of a small agile team, with an appetite to take initiative and challenge existing procedures.
- Ongoing review of third party administrator accounting records
- Maintaining the Investment team debt and equity investment trackers, recording all investor transactions in the investor platform tool
- Liaising with the equity analysts to ensure portfolio company return metrics and cap tables are up to date
- Coordination and reconciliation of interest payment notices and other receivables
- Calculation of management and performance / exit fee calculations
- Transaction support including coordination of investment documentation, cash movements and liaising with investment team
- Monitoring of family office and investor reporting requirements
- Assisting in the preparation of marketing material and investor reporting
- Adhoc project work including but not limited to developing operations, accounting and reporting infrastructure.
Skills and experience
- 2-3 years relevant work experience
- Highly levels of diligence and integrity
- Able to quickly understand the needs of and integrate into a highly driven and professional working environment
- Able to maintain perspective of business goals at all times and manage others to meet business goals especially under pressure
What we can offer you
- The opportunity to learn and grow within an interesting and dynamic environment. We are committed to the ongoing development of our employees and are open to supporting further studies including the ACCA.
- Competitive salary driven by prior experience
- Full benefits package, including Pension, Medical and Life Insurance
- 25 days leave