About Hive Learning
Hive Learning is a global leader in digital learning, helping workforces all over the world build cultures of learning, inclusion and belonging. Our apps, content and activation teams help millions of people learn together every day.
We’re growing fast with our main offices in London and New York. And we are proud to count some of the world’s most impactful and dynamic organisations (and individuals) as our customers, supporters and friends.
Our 50+ clients include the likes of Deloitte, Pepsico, Sky, two of the world’s top business schools and multiple world-leading sports organisations and not-for-profits, and our client base is growing fast.
We have a heritage of high performance - backed by Venture Builder investors Blenheim Chalcot, founded by Sir Clive Woodward, and guided by an experienced Board including Matthew Syed, acclaimed author and an authority on the science of high performance.
Our multidisciplinary start-up team of 50 people spans in-house web and app development, professional services, content development, commercial, and marketing.
We're based in Hammersmith, London and we’re always on the lookout for people who share our passion for learning and making a difference.
At Hive Learning, we’re helping people and organisations grow by helping communities learn together, anywhere, every day.
What You'll Be Doing
This role focuses on removing impediments, facilitating product teams, championing quality and helping to create transparency across the business. Key to our delivery and pace is great organisation and communication, you’ll be helping facilitate our high performing development teams to deliver our product roadmap.
- Facilitate team
- Organising workshops/product shaping sessions
- Helping guide the decision making process
- Promoting continuous improvement
- Promoting clarity and empowerment
- Championing quality
- Build and promote technical excellence
- Help to track, triage and communicate feedback
- Creating transparency
- Clearly communicate & measure both schedule and progress within and outside of teams
- Monitor resources and raise risks where necessary
- Communicate and promote release cycle and comms
- Build Community
- Work to improve agile capability
- Foster knowledge this supporting community and tools across the whole organisation
- Champion governance
- Support and help team manage/plan/organise team rituals
You Should Apply If:
- You are either starting out or are early in your career and eager to learn & develop within a progressive environment
- You are obsessed with value, measurement, teamwork & removing obstacles impeding delivery
- Love communicating
- Love facilitating teams
- You have a keen sense of stakeholder communication
- Enjoy creating consensus
We are based in Hammersmith London, we care about inclusive working practices and support remote working (as long as you can commit to be in London when needed). Our interview process typically consists of a phone screen or meeting, a ‘do at home’ code task and a half day on site pairing session and interview.