Reports to: Head of Marketing - FinPro
Location: I-Hub White City, London
We are reinventing B2B media and events, committed to connecting buyers and sellers in B2B markets globally. Our people, technology led approach and our commitment to innovation set us apart.
Staying up to date in a fast-changing industry is a major challenge for professional executives. We develop smart ways to curate and create content that cuts through the noise and captures the attention of busy executives to help them succeed in their roles.
In turn, we offer content marketing solutions to suppliers that want to influence these communities, a cost-effective, reliable, scalable source of qualified leads. We aim to become a long term, retained partner with leading suppliers in each of our markets.
Our point of difference is that we use a proprietary technology stack to track engagement online which allows us to offer personalized experiences to professionals, which leads to higher engagement online. Our technology also allows us to nurture leads until they are marketing qualified, ready for an introduction to an appropriate supplier.
Our current communities are in Fintech, Digital Marketing, HR and Finance. We want to have a reputation for building the best communities, appreciated by professionals and suppliers alike.
Founded in 2012, we now have around 80 employees across London and New York and continue to grow. We are backed by the Blenheim Chalcot group, leading technology investors with annual sales of over £300M.
Our culture is inclusive, modern, friendly, smart and innovative – we seek to employ bright, positive thinking self-starters with a can-do attitude. Our people enjoy challenging themselves to be the best at what they do – if that sounds like you, you’ll fit right in!
We will offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
To find out more, please visit:
We’re looking for a marketing executive with B2B events and / or media marketing experience. The candidate will assist with the marketing and audience development of the financial professional community. This is a broad role including activities across all digital marketing channels and involves content creation, campaign delivery and delegate sales, while forging key relationships within the industry that will push the growth of the portfolio.
- Occasional project work to include administering exciting social media campaigns
- Liaising with suppliers including printers, design agencies etc to create collateral
- Drive delegates to our industry leading events
- Nurture tier one audience engagement across our media and events channels
- Generate leads for the commercial team and promote commercial opportunities
CFO Agenda - https://www.thecfoagenda.com/
Treasury Leaders Summit - http://www.treasuryleaderssummit.com
Media related to the above events
Financial Director - https://financialdirector.co.uk
The Global Treasurer - https://www.theglobaltreasurer.com
Accountancy Age - https://www.accountancyage.com
Accountancy Age Jobs - https://www.accountancyage.com/jobs/
Duties & Responsibilities of the Audience Development function:
- Run campaigns to develop the tier one audience across the brands through social, online, email etc.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to meet quality and time requirements, ensuring consistent messaging and adherence to brand guidelines
- Understand product and competitor offerings to ensure messaging remains appropriate and effective
- Assist with ad-hoc marketing projects
- Working closely with marketing to run campaigns to acquire senior level (tier one) delegates for the event portfolio
- Confirm and acquire delegates by following up on marketing campaigns on the phone and using own initiative of researching and sourcing leads
- Keep track of leads / delegate sales and report back on key KPIs to the wider team
This role would suit someone with great organisation skills and a positive, can-do approach when challenged with a range brands and events to develop the audiences of. Working with internal and external stakeholders will form a large part of the role so experience in communicating and managing expectations is essential to being successful in this role.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience in event marketing
- Experience in a delegate sales role
- Experience in using other marketing channels for targeted audience development
- The drive and confidence to get on the phone to acquire and confirm delegate participation
- Solid understanding of digital marketing principles
- Good copywriting skills and proofreading experience
- Able to prioritise competing demands against tight deadlines
- Strong IT skills, with the ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Proven track record of meeting delegate targets
- Great attitude: proactive and energetic, enthusiastic and fun to work alongside, with a strong work ethic
- Highly organised and structured planner with the ability to deliver projects on time
- Outstanding people skills with the ability to develop relationships with a wide range of individuals
- Excellent accuracy/attention to detail essential
- Commercially aware
- Able to remain calm under pressure in a fast-moving environment
- Results-oriented and tenacious
Our culture is inclusive, modern, friendly, smart and innovative – we seek to employ bright, positive thinking individuals with a can-do attitude. Our people enjoy challenging themselves to be the best at what they do – if that sounds like you, you’ll fit right in!
- Flexible mindset
- Humble and Social
- Diverse and inclusive.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- A dynamic start-up environment
- 25 days of paid holidays (plus a Birthday Day and an additional day off around Christmas)
- Dynamic working hours
- Remote working once a week
- Life Assurance – 4 x annual salary.
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible Benefits: Private Medical, Private Dental, Gym Subsidiaries, Cycle to Work Scheme, Travel Account, Group Health Assessment Scheme, Group Cash Plan Scheme
- Free fruit every day
- Free lunch on a Wednesday
- A prosecco and beer fridge every Friday
- The right mix of challenges, learning and development opportunities
Our approach and style is professional yet down to earth. Whilst challenging, we hope the process will be as engaging and insightful for you as it will be for us.
Individuals seeking employment at Contentive must note we see diversity as a really positive thing that actually creates a better workplace and delivers better outcomes, so we are really keen to maximise the diversity of the workforce and actively encourage applications from anyone and everyone