Job Title: Finance Assistant
Reporting to: Finance & Treasury Manager
Based: Hammersmith, London
You’re a talented Finance Assistant looking for that breakthrough role to accelerate your learning and experience.
Based out of a FinTech hub in Hammersmith & Nottingham, we are a vibrant business on a mission to re-invent SME lending.
Liberis provides simple, flexible funding to help growing businesses achieve their ambitions. We’re on a mission to reinvent the way small businesses access funding and need smart, talented, driven people to join us on our exciting journey.
Traditional business funding simply doesn’t reflect the nature of businesses of today. So, we have set out to do things differently, and to do things better - at Liberis we created ways of funding businesses that completely changes the game.
What is it like to work for Liberis?
Liberis are currently a team of around 90 people, growing significantly month on month, and we endeavour to create a flexible work environment that provides all our employees with equal access to information, development and opportunity. We are an inclusive workplace and we seek to leverage our team, which is rich in diverse people, talent and ideas. We are committed to a culturally diverse workplace and strongly encourage applications from all candidates, regardless of gender, race, or background.
When planning or thinking about challenges, we always start by thinking about the impact on our employees. If we get the people stuff right everything else will fall into place. If you enjoy being challenged and supported by your colleagues on a day to day basis and want to work in a fun and creative environment, come and join us!
Day to day management of the CRM transactions
- Daily multi-currency bank and accounting system reconciliations
- Daily monitoring of the Global receivables books to identify anomalies
- Completion of processing merchant transactions, e.g. collections, refunds, bank payments and recoveries collections
- Liaising with partners and internal stakeholders regarding data discrepancies, customer queries and payment issues
- Oversight of the daily funding process
- Daily and monthly supervision of commission statements settlement and payment
- Assisting the treasury manager in monitoring cash flows
- Assist with purchase ledger transactions and daily bookkeeping tasks
Attention to detail
- Experience within a finance role preferable
- Experience in the financial services industry a bonus
- The ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Positive and adaptable outlook
- The tact and diplomacy to deal with people at all levels of the business and externally
- Self-management, organisation and prioritisation skills
- Proficient in Excel, experience with Salesforce, SQL and PBI would be a bonus
What we offer in return
Excellent company benefits including:
- Performance related bonus
- Medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Holiday entitlement - 25 days
- Extra 3 days holiday to cover the Christmas period
- Pension scheme
- Salary sacrifice schemes including cycle to work and interest free season ticket
- Company wellness programme – cereal, free fruit and healthy snacks
- Team away days
- Regular company socials
- Relaxed dress code – Jeans welcome!