CUSTOMER SUCCESS EXECUTIVE
AVADO is changing people’s lives. Our capability building and apprenticeship programmes help transform organisational strategy and upgrade thousands of individual career paths every year. Sound interesting? Keep reading…
WHO DO WE NEED?
Lucy Ellis is looking for someone to work in partnership with our corporate clients to ensure the learning experience truly embeds knowledge and drives last behavioural change. You’ll need to build and maintain strong engagement with all stakeholders, whilst delivering outstanding customer services and meeting all regulatory requirements. The role comes with an opportunity to engage with a range of products across our digital and professional qualification faculties, as well as apprenticeships.
WHAT YOU’LL GET UP TO
To ensure we are delivering outstanding customer service, you’ll be accountable for:
- Achieving market-leading completion, pass and satisfaction rates across products.
- Building and maintaining excellent relationship with corporate stakeholders and keeping them engaged from the initial kick off meeting through to programme completion.
- Conducting regular status meetings with internal and external stakeholders to understand everyone’s needs and ensure every project meets expectations.
- Creating and delivering welcome and onboarding materials for learners and line managers, as well as the relevant induction materials for tutors/trainers and other stakeholders.
- Manging the end to end programme delivery through comms, governance and close relationships with internal teams.
- Helping to ensure that client objectives and KPIs are understood and met
- Effective management and reporting of learners’ onboarding and progression at regular intervals and facilitating necessary improvements.
- Owning and facilitating learner feedback and progress presentations along with celebrations of success via steering meetings with stakeholders.
- Manage evolving client needs to propose effected tailored solutions, working closely with the relevant Sales lead and ensuring repeat business.
WHAT DO YOU GET FOR WORKING AT AVADO?
Being part of the UK’s leading EdTech company means more than just being good at what we do in our subject matter expertise. What you bring in terms of skills is obviously very important. But our first passion and skill really lay in helping individuals and organisations grow, using our “learning that works” methodology. With offices across the globe, you’ll get to collaborate with people from Germany, Singapore, Hong Kong, USA, and across the UK. We use our skills to help people improve theirs.
And… just for being here, we offer you a culture that’s created and nurtured by super smart people and underpinned by our Values. Our Values of Accountability, Ambition, Care, Empowerment and Transparency were created for and by our people, and guide our thinking, decisions and actions, creating a truly unique place to work. You will also get a chance to be at the forefront of digital transformation and professional growth, enviable workspaces, serious personal development opportunity and a few nice job-related and lifestyle perks.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- A willingness to get stuck in and become part of a busy and collaborative team.
- A willingness to adapt to changing priorities.
- An engaging disposition to encourage and inspire our clients.
- Confidence when facing and dealing with stakeholders.
- A confident, clear and constructive communicator with strong relationship building and interpersonal skills.
- A calm and collected nature under pressure.
- Excellent time management skills, and responsibility for meeting agreed deadlines.
- Strong IT skills and competency in all Microsoft Office applications
- A proven data-driven approach, with strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail, polished presentation skills and an ability to understand and maintain processes and systems.
- The ability to communicate effectively face-to-face, over the phone and in writing, with an excellent grasp of the English language, grammar and punctuation.
Even better if you’ve got:
- Previous experience dealing with internal and external stakeholders/business clients.
- Project management experience.
- Familiarity with - and a passion for – learning.
- A strong understanding and enthusiasm for data and reporting.
A FEW MORE THINGS ABOUT US…
We’re proud of what we’re doing and relentless in doing the right thing. In addition to this, we can offer you:
- A home in our growing, ambitious team, whose sharp focus is growing the EdTech industry;
- The opportunity to truly own and be responsible for making great things happen, making a real difference and working with some of the world’s leading brands;
- A fast and furious, exciting place to be with real challenge and a meaningful opportunity
… AND WE’RE HIGHLY INCLUSIVE
AVADO is one of those rare places where anyone from anywhere with any background or experience is free to come and do their very best work. We believe in the diversity of thought, as that’s what helps us help our customers and learners – whether investing in their own development, or having their employer invest for them. Equality, diversity and inclusion are values that are critical to our success; come and see for yourself.