Job Title: IT Support Analyst
Reporting to: Corporate IT & Infrastructure Manager
Based: The Poynt North, Wollaton Road, Nottingham
We know that accessing finance can be a real headache for small businesses - but it doesn’t need to be. That’s why we’ve set out to help small businesses thrive, by building amazing technology that provides easy access to simple, flexible and fair finance.
Through our 11+ years of experience, our team of experts has grown with the changes and challenges of the small business world. Our technology is revolutionising the way businesses offer and access finance, and so we’re trusted by our customers and partners because our platform and services directly solve their pain points.
We finance small businesses directly, and also through key partnerships. Ultimately, we are small business champions and we’ll continue innovating to make finance accessible for all.
Liberis Finance is our small business facing brand. We offer flexible fair funding solutions to small businesses, including the Business Cash Advance and Funding Line. Small businesses love our finance solutions as they are paid back as their customers pay them, which for a business where cashflow can be unpredictable, is a real help!
What is it like to work for Liberis?
Liberis is currently a team of around 100 people globally, and we’re growing significantly month on month.
We endeavour to create a flexible work environment that provides all our employees with equal access to information, development and opportunity. And naturally, we are committed to a culturally diverse community and strongly encourage applications from all candidates, regardless of gender, race, or background.
We are a company built on constant innovation and development, which makes us exciting to be around. We’re in in together and want to see our customers, partners and colleagues succeed. Come and join us on our journey and help us transform the finance industry!
We’re proud to have been formally recognised by Great Place to Work as one of the UK’s Best Medium Workplaces 2018 – achieving 21st place out of the 128 top ranked organisations. We are also ranked the 3rd Best (Medium) Workplace for Women in UK and a centre of Excellence for Wellbeing.
You’ll join a dynamic, fast paced tech team, made up of enthusiastic, experienced and talented people. You’ll be responsible for providing first and second line support to Liberis colleagues on-site in Nottingham and remotely supporting our team’s in London, USA & Europe.
The successful candidate will need the spirit of entrepreneurship and a start-up attitude, as well as a passion for technology.
Key Responsibilities will vary but will typically include
- Install, support & troubleshoot issues with IT equipment (laptops, desktops, printers, mobile phones, video conferencing, etc)
- Serving as the first point of contact for internal customers seeking technical assistance either in person, over the phone, via email or instant message
- Ensuring that security updates and upgrades are applied to desktops, laptops, servers and mobile devices
- Installing authorised software on laptops, desktops and servers
- Completing internal user moves
- Office365 administration & configuration
- Azure deployments, administration & configuration
- Network switch, router & firewall setup and configuration
- Maintenance, fault finding and configuration of core servers
- A quick learner and a self-starter with a start-up mentality being core to your DNA
- Passionate about technology and an eagerness to improve your knowledge
- You understand that DevOps is a mindset, not a team name
We think you’ll need
- An established background in technology
- Good understanding of Cisco Meraki, Office 365 & Azure
- Good working knowledge of Windows server and client operating systems
- Experience with Unix based operating systems will be an advantage
- Excellent communication, prioritisation and compliance skills
- A willingness to work in a fast paced & highly agile environment
- Be willing to occasionally work outside of normal office hours & travel between our office locations when required
Sound like a good fit?
If you’re not completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, get in touch! Humility is a wonderful thing and we are interested in hearing about what you can add to Liberis. We look forward to chatting with you.
What we offer in return
Excellent company benefits including:
- Performance related bonus
- Medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Holiday entitlement - 22 days
- Extra 3 days holiday to cover the Christmas period
- Pension scheme
- Various salary sacrifice schemes including cycle to work
- Company wellness programme – running club, football team, nutritionist sessions, free fruit, breakfast and healthy snacks, subsidised food at the Hive, which is a five-minutewalk from our London office
- Flexible working
- Team away days
- Regular company socials
- Relaxed dress code – Jeans welcome!