UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY FOR A PART QUALIFIED CIMA ACCOUNTANT TO PLAY A PART IN THE GROWTH OF AN AMBITIOUS COMPANY WITH AN AWESOME CULTURE… sound interesting? Keep reading…
WHO DO WE NEED?
Alice Trayner (https://www.linkedin.com/in/alice-trayner-672b4540), our Group Commercial Finance Manager, is looking for a Commercial Finance Analyst & Business Partner to support her in the day-to-day running of the Commercial Finance function. This person will join a dynamic and experienced team as we continue our journey to provide first-class financial reporting that supports the needs of multiple AVADO stakeholders. This role also comes with ample opportunity for exposure to all areas of the company and will also help to ensure that AVADO can provide excellent service to its learners and clients as it continues to grow.
WHAT YOU’LL GET UP TO
Our mission to deliver timely and accurate financial reporting will give you well-rounded exposure to:
- Provide commercial finance direction for AVADO
- Support the FP&A manager in analysing / creating P&Ls for products, contracts and customers
- Responsible for pricing analysis, working with the sales teams
- Oversight and support for bids, working in tandem with the bid manager
- Assist the Group Commercial Finance Manager with commission calculations
- Assist in the reporting of key performance indicators
- Business Partner to the senior managers
- Simplification of commercial finance processes including efficient use of systems
- Ad hoc work as required
WHAT DO YOU GET FOR WORKING AT AVADO?
Being part of the UK’s leading EdTech company means more than just being good at what we do in our subject matter expertise. What you bring in terms of skills is obviously very important. But our first passion and skill really lies in helping individuals and organisations grow, using our “learning that works” methodology. With offices across the globe, you’ll get to collaborate with people from Germany, Singapore, Hong Kong, USA, and across the UK. We use our skills to help people improve theirs.
And… just for being here, we offer you a culture that’s created and nurtured by super smart people and underpinned by our Values. Our Values of Accountability, Ambition, Care, Empowerment and Transparency were created for and by our people, and guide our thinking, decisions and actions, creating a truly unique place to work. You will also get a chance to be at the forefront of digital transformation and professional growth, enviable workspaces, serious personal development opportunity and a few nice job-related and lifestyle perks.
In addition, you can be sure of receiving all the mentoring and support that you will need to grow and develop your skills, qualifications, knowledge and experience.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Part qualified CIMA accountant with around two years of relevant experience
- Advanced experience of using Excel and a keen interest in developing strong analytical skills
- Ability to work in a team-oriented and collaborative environment
- Self-starter with the ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks
A FEW MORE THINGS ABOUT US…
We’re proud of what we’re doing and relentless in doing the right thing. In addition to this, we can offer you:
- A home in our growing, ambitious team, whose sharp focus is growing the EdTech industry
- The opportunity to truly own and be responsible for making great things happen, making a real difference and working with some of the world’s leading brands
- A fast and furious, exciting place to be with real challenge and a meaningful opportunity
… AND WE’RE HIGHLY INCLUSIVE
AVADO is one of those rare places where anyone from anywhere with any background or experience is free to come and do their very best work. We believe in the diversity of thought, as that’s what helps us help our customers and learners – whether investing in their own development, or having their employer invest for them. Equality, diversity and inclusion are values that are critical to our success; come and see for yourself.