How we help our customers
Fospha are a fast growing, friendly team trusted to deliver real impact to businesses wanting to harness their data to optimise marketing. We use the power of AI to drive multi-touch attribution modelling to provide marketers with an understanding of the end-to-end customer journey, to optimise their cost of customer acquisition and lifetime value.
We are a well-funded early stage company backed by the UK’s leading venture builder (Blenheim Chalcot). As part of our unique work culture, being part of a group of well- supported and profit making companies we offer accelerated career progression, networking and L&D opportunities.
Reporting the COO, your role will be to create outstanding value for our customers. You will have an energetic and resilient personality and understand what it takes for a team to win. You are a driven and motivated individual who wants to accelerate your career in a B2B capacity, within a scaling company.
We believe our people are great at what they do because they are smart, resilient and adaptable. They can quickly navigate their thinking between different hierarchical levels and are willing to get their hands dirty to get the job done, no matter what their job title.
- Drive Fospha forward by planning, communicating & executing on a roadmap to delight our customers, building the narrative of our next success; navigating from strategic visioning to detail, product vision to BDD user story success criteria
- Work with our Research and Development team through Product Discovery, quickly iterating from pretotype to test with customers to collect evidence for product initiatives
- Work with Sales and Customer Success to systematically gather data on customer pains – what they need but can’t envision, not what they say – and give back by providing expertise and collateral to support customer-facing teams
- Plan and track key product metrics to measure engagement and plan improvements, working with the Operations team to measure and optimise time to value
- Rigorous and passionate about providing quality deliveries you will work with our engineers to ensure QA tech & processes are operating effectively
- Able to articulate and communicate complexity, you’re technically knowledgeable and interested in the wider tech/data ecosystem; you add value with your expertise and own decisions to protect your most valuable assets – the engineering team’s time and focus
- Demonstrable Product Owner experience, preferably within Marketing technology
- Working knowledge of JIRA
- Demonstrable interest or experience in data science, AI, digital & performance marketing
You will be able to demonstrate examples of our core principles:
- Embrace teamwork and collaboration
- Honest and open-minded
- Take responsibility for making things happen
A Great Opportunity
You will be a key part of our company; at the cross-roads of Engineering, Data Science, Sales, Marketing... the right candidate has a great opportunity to make their mark within our rapidly growing business.
- Ongoing coaching in delivery & leadership to serve you here and beyond
- Opportunities to partake in structured training and leadership development programmes as part of Blenheim Chalcot
- Extensive opportunities for progression for those who can prove themselves
Competitive salary, pension scheme, work perks scheme, great social events such as go karting, bowling, zip lining, paintball. We're constantly growing our benefits package.
Modern campus office at Imperial’s iHub - West London, Daily lunch delivery service, local discounts at restaurants and gyms, yoga class, nail salon, in office hair cuts service, full calendar of social events, screenings of films, TED talks, sports tournaments.
Many problems are difficult to solve, especially at scale. They take the right team and environment. We are a mix of individuals from data scientists and engineers to designers, marketers and entrepreneurs. We have very different personalities. We are united by a set of values, by a passion for solving big problems.