WHO DO WE NEED, AND WHY?
Our People Experience (PX) Administrator is highly organised and process-oriented, who supports our recruitment, on-boarding and general people processes and administration, within our People Experience team, specifically supporting:
- A People Partner, assigned to a specific executive area, with all administration and processes relevant to that executive area;
- The Talent Attraction & On-boarding Experience team, with all administration, sourcing and processes relevant to this specialist area within People Experience.
WHAT YOU’LL GET UP TO
As a lean team, ambitiously striving towards improving the engagement and performance of all AVADO people by collaborating with people from across the business, we seek to create and deliver meaningful, compelling and positive experiences for all AVADO people. The career path for a successful incumbent in this role is endless and we will do all that we can to help this incumbent fulfil their potential, providing they are happy to work hard and contribute positively to our culture and our ambitions. There are two main focuses for this role: Attraction & Onboarding Processes, and the more General People Practice. Here are some of the key activities of the role:
- Supporting the assigned People Partner with;
- Providing first-line support, service and advice to all AVADO people on all queries and administrative processes, escalating as appropriate to PX Coordinator/People Partners.
- Supporting the PX Coordinator, People Partners and CPO by delivering exceptional PX administration and processes, including people records, hard-copy and electronic filing, and any other PX administrative processes.
- Performing other ad hoc PX administrative support wherever, whenever and however required by AVADO people or the PX team.
- Supporting our Talent Partner / Attraction & On-boarding Experience team, and hiring managers across the business, in giving remarkable recruitment experiences to our candidates by ensuring all candidates have a consistently good, though individualised experience e.g.:
- Setting up interviews/assessments (through any of our many recruitment channels – LinkedIn, talent partners, etc.)
- Making sure hiring managers are well prepared for their interviews;
- Collating and delivering candidate feedback in a meaningful, coherent and responsive way.
- Providing a remarkable onboarding experience for all new AVADO people, by:
- Making sure all new hire administration (invitations, contracts, pre-joining learning) and onboarding processes (Day 1, induction, product immersion) are completed successfully;
- Following up on new people’s essential onboarding process completion;
- Reporting to the CPO on defined metrics/KPIs of all essential onboarding processes;
- Collaborating with the CPO and People Partners in refining the ways in which our onboarding processes are designed in both content and operability.
- Updating all attraction channels (LinkedIn, Indeed, talent partners, etc.) and posting job adverts.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
Successful incumbents of this role will quickly get to grips with what we do, why and how we do it; this is how they have the biggest and most positive impact. Incumbents will be super passionate about what we’re doing as a business and a team, supporting line managers in making sure the talent they bring in and manage is highly engaged, high performing and positively contributing to AVADO. We need to see a flair for people, and a proactive, logical, detail-oriented, organised approach to work. We also need to see awe-inspiring empathy, serious levels of discretion and the ability to navigate a highly ambiguous, unpredictable, fast-paced and entrepreneurial working environment.
WHAT DO YOU GET FOR WORKING AT AVADO?
Being part of the UK’s leading EdTech company means more than just being good at what we do in our subject matter expertise. What you bring in terms of skills is obviously very important. But our first passion and skill really lay in helping individuals and organisations grow, using our “learning that works” methodology. With offices across the globe, you’ll get to collaborate with people from Germany, Singapore, Hong Kong, USA, and across the UK. We use our skills to help people improve theirs.
And… just for being here, we offer you a culture that’s created and nurtured by super smart people and underpinned by our Values. Our Values of Accountability, Ambition, Care, Empowerment and Transparency were created for and by our people, and guide our thinking, decisions and actions, creating a truly unique place to work. You will also get a chance to be at the forefront of digital transformation and professional growth, enviable workspaces, serious personal development opportunity and a few nice job-related and lifestyle perks.
A FEW MORE THINGS ABOUT US…
We’re proud of what we’re doing and relentless in doing the right thing. In addition to this, we can offer you:
- A home in our growing, ambitious team, whose sharp focus is growing the EdTech industry;
- The opportunity to truly own and be responsible for making great things happen, making a real difference and working with some of the world’s leading brands;
- A fast and furious, exciting place to be with real challenge and a meaningful opportunity
… AND WE’RE HIGHLY INCLUSIVE
AVADO is one of those rare places where anyone from anywhere with any background or experience is free to come and do their very best work. We believe in the diversity of thought, as that’s what helps us help our customers and learners – whether investing in their own development, or having their employer invest for them. Equality, diversity and inclusion are values that are critical to our success; come and see for yourself.