Strategic Partnership Manager, Nordics
We know that accessing finance can be a real headache for small businesses - but it doesn’t need to be. That’s why we’ve set out to help small businesses thrive, by building amazing technology that provides easy access to simple, flexible and fair finance.
Through our 11+ years of experience, our team of experts has grown with the changes and challenges of the small business world. Our technology is revolutionizing the way businesses offer and access finance, and so we’re trusted by our customers and partners because our platform and services directly solve their pain points.
We finance small businesses directly, and through key partnerships. Ultimately, we are small business champions and we’ll continue innovating to make finance accessible for all.
As part of the most significant growth area of our business, you will have full responsibility to manage the relationship with our Northern European partner. You will work on strategizing, developing and executing on the account plan for the partner to ensure we meet our financial objectives, and exceed their expectations for our partnership. You will work closely with the General Manager of the Northern European business.
This includes the day to day handling of account queries as well as the long-term strategic goals and initiatives of the partnership.
You will be the “hub of the wheel” with internal stakeholders, including:
- The Marketing and Risk team to structure and develop marketing campaigns to make sure they launch on time, with the correct target segments, and generate the desired results
- The Technology teams to manage the pipeline of digital and tech deliverables
- The Data Analysis team to generate deeper insights about the program performance, campaign efficacy, and the target segments within the partners merchant base
- The Sales teams to ensure awareness of the marketing campaigns, and delivery of the Liberis customer journey (both customer facing, and internal processes)
- The Finance and Funding teams to ensure that we are meeting our internal and external commitment
- Achieve financial targets for the Partner relationship
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including peers and executives
- Conduct regular interactions to ensure timely and successful progress on projects, programs and initiates
- Conduct monthly reviews to monitor performance, identify new opportunities and address challenges
- Conduct quarterly steering committees to present results, initiatives and partnership product roadmap to internal and external executive teams
- Ensure the high partner satisfaction with the service and relationship
- Monitor company performance against service level agreements and flag potential issues
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure partner’s needs are fulfilled effectively
- Develop and manage account plan to ensure clear strategy development and achievement of short, mid and long-term targets and objectives
- Develop new creative and commercial initiatives together with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage campaign planning and execution from planning through launch, ensuring delivery on agreed timelines
- Collaborate across the company to ensure delivery of projects with clear content and deliverables
- Support the General Manger with strategy, reporting and analysis
- 5+ years of Commercial Account Management experience, preferably in a B2B setting with client facing role, including overall responsibility for managing a strategic client relationship
- Knowledge of payment processing, lending, and commercial/small business finance
- Experience in managing complex partnership projects
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail
- Confident and adaptable outlook
- Excellent interpersonal skills necessary to sustain effective relationships both internally and externally
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
- Good with PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience using Salesforce and managing campaigns
- Be comfortable working in a remote environment (video and conference meetings)
- Relevant academic degree in business or engineering
What We Offer In Return
- A dynamic, entrepreneurial and fun working environment
- Being part of a new entrant to the market with a mission to provide a convenient access to good-value working capital for SMBs
- Great career opportunities working in an international fintech and SME lending company
- Competitive salary and benefits