AVADO is changing people’s lives. Our capability building and apprenticeship programmes help transform organisational strategy and upgrade thousands of individual career paths every year. At the heart of these programmes are our Face to Face bootcamps… sound interesting? Keep reading…
WHO DO WE NEED?
Anthony Wilkey, our Head of Face to Face Delivery with more energy than a week old whippet, is looking for someone who wants to focus on delivering an unbeatable face to face customer experience for our globally recognised clients. This role also comes with an opportunity to engage directly with our expert digital facilitators and help to develop the relationship with some of our key strategic partners, including Google.
WHAT YOU’LL GET UP TO
This is how you’ll stay out of trouble:
- Managing the end to end project and logistics of our international client programmes (some travel may be required!).
- Ensuring that clients and stakeholders are briefed on how our programmes so that they run on time…and to budget!
- Keeping clients and stakeholders briefed about all of the details we need from them to deliver outstanding face to face programmes.
- Helping to ensure that KPIs are understood and met, that performance results are fully documented and presented in a professional manner, and that the client gets the impact they want out of the programme.
- Helping to recruit and onboard trainers and facilitators for our programmes, including all of the associated documentation (e.g. NDAs, contracts etc) and arranging Train the Trainer sessions where appropriate.
- Conducting regular status meetings with internal and external stakeholders to understand everyone’s needs and ensure every project meets (or ideally exceeds!) expectations.
WHAT DO YOU GET FOR WORKING AT AVADO?
Being part of the UK’s leading EdTech company means more than just being good at what we do in our subject matter expertise. What you bring in terms of skills is obviously very important. But our first passion and skill really lay in helping individuals and organisations grow, using our “learning that works” methodology. With offices across the globe, you’ll get to collaborate with people from Germany, Singapore, Hong Kong, USA, and across the UK. We use our skills to help people improve theirs.
And… just for being here, we offer you a culture that’s created and nurtured by super smart people and underpinned by our Values. Our Values of Accountability, Ambition, Care, Empowerment and Transparency were created for and by our people, and guide our thinking, decisions and actions, creating a truly unique place to work. You will also get a chance to be at the forefront of digital transformation and professional growth, enviable workspaces, serious personal development opportunity and a few nice job-related and lifestyle perks.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
What we’re looking for:
- A willingness to get stuck in and become part of a busy and collaborative team.
- An engaging disposition to encourage and inspire our clients.
- Confidence when facing and dealing with stakeholders.
- A confident, clear and constructive communicator with strong relationship building and interpersonal skills.
- A calm and collected nature under pressure.
- Excellent time management skills, and responsibility for meeting agreed deadlines.
- Strong IT skills and competency in all Microsoft Office applications (knowledge of Smartsheets as well as other interaction, design and reporting tools would be a bonus).
- Attention to detail, polished presentation skills and an ability to understand and maintain processes and systems.
- The ability to communicate effectively face-to-face, over the phone and in writing, with an excellent grasp of the English language, grammar and punctuation.
Even better if you’ve got:
- Previous experience dealing with internal and external stakeholders/business clients.
- Project management experience.
- Previous experience within the world of event management.
- Familiarity with - and a passion for – learning.
- A strong understanding and enthusiasm for data and reporting.
A FEW MORE THINGS ABOUT US…
We’re proud of what we’re doing and relentless in doing the right thing. In addition to this, we can offer you:
- A home in our growing, ambitious team, whose sharp focus is growing the EdTech industry;
- The opportunity to truly own and be responsible for making great things happen, making a real difference and working with some of the world’s leading brands;
- A fast and furious, exciting place to be with real challenge and a meaningful opportunity
… AND WE’RE HIGHLY INCLUSIVE
AVADO is one of those rare places where anyone from anywhere with any background or experience is free to come and do their very best work. We believe in the diversity of thought, as that’s what helps us help our customers and learners – whether investing in their own development, or having their employer invest for them. Equality, diversity and inclusion are values that are critical to our success; come and see for yourself.