How we help our customers
Fospha are a fast growing, friendly team trusted to deliver real impact to businesses wanting to harness their data and optimise their marketing. We use the power of AI to drive multi-touch attribution modelling to provide marketers with an understanding of the end-to-end customer journey, in order to optimise their cost of customer acquisition and lifetime value.
We are a well-funded early stage company backed by the UK’s leading venture builder (Blenheim Chalcot). As part of our unique work culture, being part of a group of well-funded, supported and profit making companies we can offer accelerated career progression, networking and L&D opportunities.
Reporting the Head of Customer Success, your role will be to help support our clients by providing expertise that will enable actionable insights that ensure Fospha adds value. This role has a clear and direct impact in driving our customer satisfaction and revenue growth.
We believe our customer success team are great at what they do because they are adaptable and want to deliver the best possible experience for our clients. In this role, we are offering the opportunity to work very closely with both the data science and commercial teams. You will be encouraged to pick up some of the most sought after skill sets in the industry.
Role and key responsibilities:
- Fulfilling BI reporting requests for existing clients
- Scoping & recreating BI Deliverable's as part of onboarding clients
- Streamlining BI reporting - speeding up the process from data to insights to client delivery
- Expanding BI deliverable's - actionable insights that ensures Fospha is always delivering at the highest level
- Jump straight in to providing actionable insights to our clients using previously gained domain experience in marketing technology
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Continually strive to provide the best customer service possible and exceed expectations
- Query data using SQL
- Deliver client data using a widely recognised medium , in this case Excel
- Creating engaging presentations using PowerPoint
- Ideally worked in either an attribution agency, digital media platform or in marketing agencies or consultancies
- Exposure to various data visualisation tools such as Tableau/ Power BI/ other dashboarding tools
- Nice to have R/ Python for creating repeatable tasks on data
- Effective communication skills – ability to liaise between clients and internal engineers regarding requirements
- A curiosity for digging in to client data and delivering in line with client needs
Personal & Professional Growth
We actively want to grow and support our data and CS environment constantly, we welcome our team’s feedback. You can expect to up-skill and take on management responsibilities over time should you choose to:
- Ongoing coaching in data analysis/ business intelligence best practice to serve you here and beyond
- Opportunities to partake in structured training and leadership development programmes, from our being a part of Blenheim Chalcot
- Extensive opportunities for progression for those who seek it, be it going on to lead and build this new team or getting promotion to a revenue-quota-carrying role
- Enrollment in the Fospha Learning & Development Programme (including structured training modules in writing and communications) following successful probation period.
Competitive salary, fully supported work from home policy, pension scheme, work perks scheme, health scheme. We’re constantly growing our benefits package and do much more than just hang around at pubs after work!
Modern campus office at iHub – Imperial College West London, fully stocked onsite Benugo cafe, local discounts at restaurants and gyms, yoga class, pop up services such as office massage, nail salon, hair cuts and more being added all the time, full calendar of social events, lunch and learn Thursdays, Catered lunch Wednesdays, Fospha social and charity squad events.
Many problems are difficult to solve, especially at scale. They take the right team and environment. We are a mix of individuals from data scientists and computer engineers to designers, marketers and entrepreneurs. We have very different personalities. We are united by a set of values, by a passion for solving big problems.