Job Title: International Sales Manager (Hungary, Austria)
Reporting to: International Sales Manager
Based: Third floor, Glen House, Glenthorne Road
We know that accessing finance can be a real headache for small businesses - but it doesn’t need to be. That’s why we’ve set out to help small businesses thrive, by building amazing technology that provides easy access to simple, flexible and fair finance.
Through our 11+ years of experience, our team of experts has grown with the changes and challenges of the small business world. Our technology is revolutionizing the way businesses offer and access finance, and so we’re trusted by our customers and partners because our platform and services directly solve their pain points.
We finance small businesses directly, and also through key partnerships. Ultimately, we are small business champions and we’ll continue innovating to make finance accessible for all.
Liberis Finance is our small business facing brand. We offer flexible fair funding solutions to small businesses, including the Business Cash Advance and Funding Line. Small businesses love our finance solutions as they are paid back as their customers pay them, which for a business where cashflow can be unpredictable, is a real help!
What is it like to work for Liberis?
Liberis is currently a team of around 100 people globally, and we’re growing significantly month on month.
We endeavour to create a flexible work environment that provides all our employees with equal access to information, development and opportunity. And naturally, we are committed to a culturally diverse community and strongly encourage applications from all candidates, regardless of gender, race, or background.
We are a company built on constant innovation and development, which makes us exciting to be around. We’re in in together and want to see our customers, partners and colleagues succeed. Come and join us on our journey, and help us transform the finance industry!
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong time management, task management and organizational skills;
- The ability to act proactively and with limited direct supervision, while at the same time recognising when matters need to be referred;
- Proven negotiator and sales person;
- Proactive and problem-solving approach;
- Customer focus;
- Good attention to detail with ability to complete administration tasks when called upon;
- Logical approach;
Skills / Background
Ability to fluently speak and write in Hungarian and German language essential
- Track record of sales in a B2B or B2C environment
- Track record of delivering and growing sales portfolios
- Business development with small to medium corporates
- Other languages preferred include Romanian
- Background in customer retention and renewals
The role of International Sales Manager will be crucial as we roll out the Liberis product across Europe. Based in London you will be crucial in helping us to develop sales and application processes in line with our partnerships team before executing on those processes to drive new customer acquisition in our target European markets.
We need a person who is passionate about customer experience with a proven track record in being able to develop best in class sales and service small and medium size business customers. The role will give the individual autonomy to engineer processes, communication and reporting to make sure we deliver the best customers experience and meet all our expansion sales targets.
The individual will have to demonstrate good influencing skills to work with all teams and departments and drive a new way of working for Liberis. Whilst not having direct line management responsibility at first the individual will have to leverage resource from key areas to support any new processes and approaches.
The individual will need to be happy with customer engagement, negotiation and selling.
What we offer in return
- Excellent company benefits including a pension scheme, health and life insurance and many others
- Generous maternity and paternity benefits
- Performance related bonus
- Holiday entitlement - 25 days
- Extra 3 days holiday to cover the Christmas period
- Company wellbeing programme – running club, nutritionist sessions, free fruit and healthy snacks, mental health framework, financial wellbeing initiatives
- Flexible working
- Team away days
- Regular company socials
- Relaxed dress code – Jeans welcome!