Hive Learning is a global leader in digital learning, helping workforces all over the world build cultures of learning, inclusion and belonging. Our apps, content and activation teams help millions of people learn together every day.
We’re growing fast with our main offices in London and New York. And we are proud to count some of the world’s most impactful and dynamic organisations (and individuals) as our customers, supporters and friends.
Our 50+ clients include the likes of Deloitte, Pepsico, Sky, two of the world’s top business schools and multiple world-leading sports organisations and not-for-profits, and our client-base is growing fast.
We have a heritage of high performance - backed by Venture Builder investors, Blenheim Chalcot; founded by Sir Clive Woodward; and guided by an experienced Board including Matthew Syed, acclaimed author and an authority on the science of high performance.
Our multidisciplinary start-up team of 50 people spans in-house web and app development, professional services, content development, commercial, and marketing.
We're based in Hammersmith, London and we’re always on the lookout for people who share our passion for learning and making a difference.
At Hive Learning, we’re proud to have built strong relationships with some of the leading movers, shakers and changemakers in the learning, and diversity and inclusion spaces.
Now we need a community and events manager to help us grow our network to the next level in the UK and New York, forge even stronger relationships with industry leaders and VIPs, and ultimately grow our customer base.
You’ll own every touchpoint we have with our community from running our highly successful Hive Learning Live events series, our fast-growing Inclusion Works podcast, our newsletter, social media channels and more things we haven't even thought of yet.
What's more, you'll also have plenty of opportunities to shape the direction of our overall marketing strategy.
Are you looking for an opportunity to take your marketing career to the next level?
Hive Learning is a fast growing start up so as a member of our early stage marketing team, there are no limits for how far this role could take you.
We’re looking for an agile, organised, creative thinker to build our brand and ultimately help us close more deals. In this role, you will:
- Grow our community - Use core marketing channels to build a community of people who care about culture change; you'll produce our bi-weekly newsletter, manage social media channels and co-ordinate all digital content (blog posts, email, video, podcasts) to grow our reach and achieve sky-high levels of engagement
- Own our exclusive events programme - From intimate VIP events, to meet ups, to trade shows, you’ll run our events programmes with ruthless organisation and prioritisation while applying creative flair that will help us stand out from the crowd
- Nurture customers through the sales funnel - Help us maintain rigorous systems and processes that effectively move people through our sales funnel, driven through CRM and marketing automation
- Be laser focused on conversion - While you grow our reach, you'll also think tactically and creatively about how to turn awareness into closed deals - increasing conversion rates across every channel
- Focus on impact - Test, measure and report on the impact of all marketing activity, continually evolving your approach
- Actively contribute to our growth strategy - You’ll come up with (and put into action) creative ideas that will help us grow Hive Learning’s reach, influence and customer base
IMPORTANT: We hire based on aptitude not experience; if you have some experience in any of the above areas but want to learn more about others, don’t let that put you off applying.
- You have experience working in a marketing, community and/or event management role
- You’re an infinite learner who is curious - you’re always seeking a better way
- You’re analytical and take a test and learn approach to marketing
- You’re a strong copywriter who champions a Plain English approach
- You pay strong attention to the tiny details, with laser sharp organisation and prioritisation skills
- You’re a clear communicator with the ability to see things from many perspectives
- You thrive in an autonomous environment, you’re proactive and happy to get stuck in
- You embrace change and a dynamic, fluid and fast-paced environment
- You love collaboration, accept feedback and seek out others’ viewpoints
- You’re looking for a role with room to grow, adapt and flex to your unique areas of expertise
- BONUS: You have experience, knowledge or a particular well-researched interest in learning culture, diversity and inclusion, and/or leading teams
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to be part of a forward-thinking, energetic and enthusiastic team with a passion for learning and making a difference
- Opportunities to learn, grow and try something new in a teamwork-focused and encouraging environment designed to help you be your best self
- Continuous opportunities to learn; take part in frequent development events and expert sessions hosted at Blenheim Chalcot, plus connect and be mentored by some of the incredible people that work here in the 30+ other start-ups we share a building with
- Fun activities, nights out, office fruit, beverage fridge stocked with everything from beer and fizz to coconut water and San Pellegrino
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Your birthday off
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme
- Up to £800 flexible benefits package – you pick a combination from a list including medical insurance, dental cover, gym membership and much more.
Join our mission. Join Hive Learning.