ABOUT HIVE LEARNING
Hive Learning helps people and organisations adopt the behaviours critical for growth. Whether it’s becoming an infinite learner, being more inclusive, embracing change or adopting a growth mindset, we help people form healthy habits by learning together every day.
We’ve seen how people who learn together every day make extraordinary things happen. They lead people better. They build smarter robots. They hit golf balls further. They close bigger deals. They coach children more effectively. Whatever their thing, they do it better.
Hive Learning was founded in 2012 by Rugby World Cup winning coach and Team GB Director of Sport at London 2012, Sir Clive Woodward. Clive’s philosophy for high performance is built on a foundation of every day learning, collaboration and winning as one team with shared team values.
Hive Learning’s active and inspiring board is made up of some of the world’s leading thinkers in the space of learning and culture. Acclaimed author of Bounce and Black Box Thinking, Matthew Syed, is a trusted advisor, alongside board members ex-Google MD, Dan Cobley and co-founder of Blenheim Chalcot, Charles Mindenhall.
We're a young agile company acclaimed across sport, business and education, and we’re transforming the way companies like Barclays, Jaguar Land Rover, Place2Be and the FA put learning and culture change into action.
Our team of 60 people spans in-house web and app development, professional services, content development, commercial, and marketing - all with a common passion for learning and making a difference. Our head office is in Hammersmith, London with additional offices in New York and Mumbai. We’re looking for someone who is just as inspired by learning as we are to help us tell our story.
This is an entry-level role for an exceptional graduate or someone with a few years’ experience, with a passion for technology and learning and an interest in strategy and consulting. As a Customer Success Manager, you will report to our Head of Customer Success and be joining an exceptional, motivated and successful Customer Success team. They pride themselves on going above and beyond to ensure our customers love us.
The Customer Success team are one of the most important teams in our entire business and they safeguard our growth by ensuring our customers have a first-class experience. It's a challenging role, balancing both commercial and experiential priorities, but get it right and it's one of the most rewarding in the company. This is a rare opportunity to help shape an exciting business from the outset, working in a tight-knit, high quality team with the chance to succeed in a fascinating and relevant market.
- Carrying customers through the on-boarding process (post sales) and setting the tone for the excellent service they will receive.
- Helping customers continually achieve their objectives and ensuring their measures of success are met.
- Being the main point of escalation for customers, their guardian within the business.
- Spotting opportunities for us to help customers grow their business, improving the potential for the Partnerships Team to grow revenue for the business in the process
- Helping to identify customers that are 'at risk' and set recovery plans in place to win them back round.
- Ensuring that for every customer, we know what they love (and don't love) about our platform.
- Helping to determine, design and develop new ways for our customers to get the most out of our platform.
- Ensuring smooth customer transitioning and training as our product develops.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
- Degree level education or equivalent life experience.
- You LOVE people; more precisely, you've both a passion for and experience in building relationships.
- You're ambitious, driven & tenacious; we’re looking for someone who can both grow the role and their career at the same time.
- You're unflappable; you can juggle everything, all at once and it doesn't get you down - you just keep on delivering.
- Confidence and awareness in new situations.
- Quick learner, resilient and comfortable with change.
- Strategic and analytical thinker who has a proactive approach to solving problems.
- High IT and tech competency.
- Base commercial understanding to spot opportunities.
- Autonomous self-starting approach with a natural curiosity of how things can be done better.
- You’re comfortable in a high-growth environment, working at a fast pace and adjusting course regularly.
- You enjoy being hands on and rolling up your sleeves where necessary.
- You get pleasure from doing a great job and going the extra mile for clients.
- Experience managing lots of tasks at once and being able to prioritise your work accordingly and don’t get flustered or stressed when stretched.
- Managing expectations to make sure you get the most important things done quickly.
- A creative side to you; you’re able to come up with ideas to help us deliver the product in new ways.
- You are naturally warm and likable, yet feel comfortable to challenge others.
- You have a sharp attention to detail and are highly organised. You are always looking for ways to streamline processes to make the most of your time.
- A bonus would be that you have experience working in or with HR and Learning & Development departments in medium or larger enterprises.
- The opportunity to be part of a bright, energetic and enthusiastic team with a passion for learning and making a difference.
- Opportunities to learn, grow and try something new in a teamwork-focused and supportive environment designed to help you be your best self.
- Continuous opportunities for personal development; take part in frequent development events and expert sessions being hosted at Blenheim Chalcot, plus connect and be mentored by some of the incredible people that work here in the 30+ other start-ups we share a building with.
- Fun activities, nights out, office fruit, beer fridge and beverages
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave + a bonus day off on your birthday
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme
- Up to £800 flexible benefits package – you pick a combination from a list including medical insurance, dental cover, gym membership and much more.
- At Hive Learning we embrace diversity and equal opportunity, we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.