Multi Media Marketing Specialist
Reports to: Head Of Marketing, UK’s leading digital venture builder
Location: Hammersmith Broadway, London
We’re Blenheim Chalcot and we build digital businesses that transform industries. A crucial part of our business building machine is our unique Venture Builder Services team - an in-house collective of industry specialists focusing on technology, talent acquisition, talent development, community, finance and accounting, legal, property, digital services and marketing. That’s the team that you’ll be part of.
Communicating and connecting with the 20+ businesses within our portfolio is incredibly important to us - curating and creating written and video content, promoting all kinds of events and news internally and across our social media channels is how we do this.
About the role:
This role will run our hub - the central point which all comms and content is captured, curated and distributed. And you’ll be in charge of it.
We need a multimedia specialist - someone who can write engaging copy, shoot and edit videos, as well as be able to feed into and execute a social media and content strategy.
You love blogging, writing and making video content. We’re not expecting you to be William Shakespeare or Steven Spielberg, but you do need to be flexible and enthusiastic.
You’re also a keen digital marketer - you know email templates, social media strategy and A/B testing. Often we’ll work on projects together, pooling our expertise and resources, so you’ll need to be a team player too.
You’ll be in charge of:
- Delivering our social media strategy - this isn’t just executional though, we’d love your input on how to make this better.
- Shooting and editing promo videos for events, learning days and social gatherings!
- Writing 3 - 4 blog posts and thought leadership articles per month, as well as getting them out there in the world and reporting on engagement.
- Researching and forging relationships with journalists, as well as reaching out to them when we have topical/newsworthy stories to share.
- Quarterly comms calendar - you’ll need to speak to all of the 20+ businesses within our portfolio to find out what's going on and when it’s happening so that you can promote them effectively.
- Monthly eNewsletter - this will be your baby. You’ll be running A/B tests, tweaking the design and using data to optimise each month.
What skills you’ll have:
- The power of initiative: you’ll need to be super comfortable working under your own steam, without being hand-held through projects and duties.
- You’ll know your way around Hubspot, Hootsuite, Final Cut/Premier Pro, cameras, audio recording devices etc.
- You’ll have a portfolio of written and video content. This doesn't necessarily have to have been put together in a business setting - personal blogs/vlogs are also valid.
- You’ll have experiences building HTML email templates (coding experience not essential), as well as setting up multivariate and A/B tests.
- You’ll have put annual comms plans/calendars together and seen them through to execution, as well as reported on their effectiveness and made recommendations for future changes.
- You’ll know how to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all seniority levels, from office junior to CEO.
What we’re offering in exchange:
- The opportunity to craft and execute your own social media and content strategy for a huge international company and grow as a digital creative marketer
- Chance to be a part of, impact and learn from the UK’s leading digital venture builder
- The right mix of challenges, learning and development opportunities
- Dynamic start-up environment
- Fair salary and discretionary bonus
- 25 days of paid holidays
- Life Assurance – 4 x annual salary. Pension Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme, Childcare Vouchers
- Flexible Benefits: Private Medical, Gym Subsidiaries
- Free fruit every day