At Hive Learning, we’re helping people and organisations grow by embedding the behaviours critical for growth.
We’re now looking for a product designer that can work with us as part of our collaborative cross-functional product team to help shape and develop our product to achieve that mission.
As a Product Designer you’ll be involved in every aspect of the product development process. You’ll champion and advocate good design across our product offering on both web and our native apps. You’ll work closely together with engineers to collaboratively solve problems offering your product design, interaction design and visual design skills and experience. You’ll have a habit of continuous learning and be aware of the latest design trends, patterns and solutions. You’ll be open to diversity and collaboration accepting of new ideas wherever they may come from. Together, we can change the way people learn. Making it simple, easy, and something you can do without thinking.
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for our users
- Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant as part of our cross-functional collaborative sessions
- Champion and curate our design system together with the rest of the product team
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and management teams
- Partner with engineers, researchers and content strategists to oversee the user experience of a product from conception to launch to iteration
- Communication skills
- Demonstrated product thinking and vision
- Experience in building and shipping applications or software
- Must have URL or case studies featuring examples of interaction design work
- Demonstrated experience with end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) product design
- Ability to execute on visual and interaction details
- Experience designing for groups of people (international audiences, multi-language localisation, accessibility for people with disabilities, etc.)
- Experience with front-end programming